Resource icon
  • Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

ID update!

Bugs fixed:

• When you place a named item in the backpack, it causes an error.
  • Splash potions & lingering potions are now supported.
Changes:
  • The backpack now saves the ID, not the item name. This resolves the potions bug, but will probably need to be replaced once Minecraft drops support to it.
  • Code is cleaner now.
Thanks for anyone reporting bugs, I'm trying to fix them ASAP. If you keep reporting them, soon this will be a bug free item storage script.
This version simply fixes the new bug added in 3.3, where data values of some items were being changed (like player skulls and dyes).

Thanks once again to MachisCZ for reporting the bug!
Updates in this version:
  • The item data values are now saved and added to items, so they won't "repair" automatically when you open your backpack.
  • Updated the version correctly in the script.
  • Full translation added in the configuration.
This is a pre-release because the way I fixed the bug is not the best one. I should post the final version as soon as I find out how to do it in a better way (it works without bugs, but I didn't like it).
Special thanks to @MachisCZ for reporting the bug!
Reactions: KingAlterIV
Now item swap is completely blocked while the backpack is opened. This should prevent any bugs related to placing a backpack into another.
Two bugs have been fixed:
o)
You could put your own backpack into itself. Thanks to @DHStyle for reporting it.
o) The character to split at has been changed to " ; " to prevent any conflicts with NBT. So now items with big NBTs (like heads) are completely supported.

Other changes:
o)
Backpack limit has been removed until I find a (good) way to limit to 1 the amount of backpacks in player's inventory.
o) Length of NBT savings is now 65,000 characters. This should prevent any crashes due to Minecraft's limits.

Planned:
o)
New item saving method, increasing from 65,000 characters to about 200,000 characters at maximum to save.

Hope you enjoy the update!
Any bugs, report them in the thread or via PM! Thanks!
I've forgot a small debug message in the code when you have two backpacks at the same time.

If you find any bugs, please report them in the thread.