- Supported Minecraft Versions
Hey, so for Halloween 2019 I made a special Halloween script, hope you'll enjoy it!
- You can set an ethernal night option (customizable in "options" section)
- If a player kills an agressive mob, he will be strike by lightning (also customizable)
- When a player kills a mob or another player, there is 30% chance an angry ghost spawn to get revenge
- The sheeps only spawn in 2 colors: orange and black
- Scary effects every 2 minutes in the customizable world Halloween (only 1% chance)
- If the player hits a bat, it will morph into a witch to defend itself
- If the player hits a witch, the witch has 30% chance to morph back into a bat to escape from you
- On a zombie spawn, there is 2% chance that the headless and horseless horseman spawn too, 2% chance that a specter spawn too and 2% chance that an animated armor spawn too
- On a spider spawn, there is 2% chance that the horse of the headless and horseless horseman spawn too, and 2% chance that an angry invisible spider spawn too
- On a creeper spawn, there is 2% chance that the Hell Hound spawn too
- When they spawn, all endermen in all worlds will spawn with a un placable pumpkin in their arms
Any command is set or required, isn't it cool?
The following plugins are plugins I use every day but not all of them are required for this script to work well.