- HYPExMon5ter (Creator)
Note: I take no credits for this Syntax Highlighting, all credits goes to @HYPExMon5ter , he is the creator of this, I've only added some new syntaxes, edited some and made my own syntax highlighting (colors).
• I never liked coding without getting in the mood of coding, which requires some modern, dark themes and a nice syntax highlighting, I was lucky to find HYPExMon5ter's Syntax highlighting and I've used it for some time but then got bored a bit again.. so I decided to make my own forked version and learn some very simple stuff about Syntax Highlighting just so I can make my this and use it.
> Using Sublime Text Package Control:Steps:
- Install Package Control (if not already) using this link
- Go to Preferences > Package Control
- Type install package
- Type Sk-ST3
- Press Enter
- Go to View > Syntax > Sk-ST3
- Go to Preferences > Color Scheme > Sk-ST3 or you can choose the theme you like instead of Sk-ST3 there is Sk-ST3 Bold etc
- NOTE: It's recommended to install Material Theme because Sk-ST3's Editor background uses Material Main Theme.
> Manually:1. Download Sublime Text 3 (Of course!)
2. Download Sk-ST3 (Of course!)
3. Install Material Theme on ST3 (Optional) (This will complete the background theme and to get in the mood)
4. Copy Sk-ST3.sublime-package to %appdata%/Sublime Text 3/Installed Packages
5. Go to ST3's tools bar > Preferences > Theme > Material-Theme.sublime-theme (Optional if you have installed the them) - SCREENSHOT
6. Go to ST3's tools bar > Preferences > Color Scheme > search for Sk-ST3 - SCREENSHOT
7. Open any .sk/.yml file and go to ST3's tools bar > View> Syntax > Sk.ST3 - SCREENSHOT
8. Make sure to add "Bold" option to font options in ST3 Settings Code (Skript):
- "font_face": "Andale Mono Regular",
- "font_size": 11,
- "highlight_line": true,SOME SCREENSHOTS:
• There are some bugs (Regex codes) that might appear sometimes when using lots of % symbol in 1 line and using a couple variables inside another.
• Important comment sometimes set the next line to gray color as a comment but it's not.
+ Most of these bugs I will be trying to fix when I finish my study and exams that will begin at Jan 2019
+ Probably I will not update to this Forked version until I finish my exams, if any of you would like to help and fix any bugs and send the fixes to me to upload I would really appreciate it and give you credits of course.
If you like this please don't forget to leave a review
Have a great day everyone.
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Skript Tools Sk-ST3 Syntax Highlighting [OPEN SOURCE] 2.6.0
Bring life back to Skript coding with colors and syntax highlighting using ST3.