IMPORTANT NOTE: I did not write this plugin nor do I take any credit for this plugin. Since jaylawl left his jNBT project, I have forked and rebranded it to Sk-NBeeT as well as updated it to work on 1.13 and 1.13.1/1.13.2
- Supported Minecraft Versions:
- 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, 1.12, 1.13
Sk-NBeeT allows you to read and modify the NBT data of all entities, items and tile-entities. v1.x will only work on 1.12 -> 1.13.2 but after a major rewrite, the new v2.x series will now work on most versions 1.8.8 -> 1.13.2
- Spigot 1.8.8 -> 1.13.2 (Most versions between 1.8.8 and 1.13.2 should work fine. Due to multiple revision numbers in the 1.9.x series, 1.9.4 will be the only working version in the 1.9.x series)
- No support for Spigot versions lower than 1.8.8
- Skript (Tested on Bensku's fork - Other versions not supported)
- Put the jar in the plugins-folder
- Restart the server (observe the console for errors)
- Github: https://github.com/ShaneBeee/Sk-NBeeT
Please use this Github to report errors
You can make it compatible with SkStuff by specifying "item-nbt", "block-nbt" & "entity-nbt" as opposed to using plain "nbt"
Definitly gonna have issues if you run both
- Object NBT (Expression)
You can get/set the NBT of items, entities and tile entities (Such as furnaces, hoppers, chests, etc)
- Item with NBT (Expression)
You can give a player an item with NBT or add an item with NBT in your GUIs in one line, without having to create the item first.
- Hidden Flags (Expression)
Give players items with flags hidden (such as enchants, potion effects, and attributes)
- Tag of NBT (Expression)
Get a specific tag from some bit of NBT, such as CustomName from the NBT of an entity
- Spawn entity with NBT (Effect)
Spawn an entity directly with NBT
- Set block with NBT (Effect)
Set a block (tile entity) in the world with NBT directly in one line, without having to add the NBT to a block after its placed
- Structure Block Structures (Effect) [1.9.4+ ONLY]
Load and save structures in Minecraft's structure block format (.nbt)
Documentation can be found HERE
More info to come!
- I have no idea
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Addon Sk-NBeeT 2.2.0
Rebranded, Updated and ready for 1.13.2 NBT