1. Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Dismiss Notice
This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Addon Sk-NBeeT 2.4.1

Rebranded, Updated and ready for 1.13.2 NBT

Tags:
  1. ShaneBee
    Contributors:
    jaylawl
    Supported Minecraft Versions:
    • 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, 1.12, 1.13
    IMPORTANT NOTE: I did not write this plugin nor do I take any credit for this plugin. Since jaylawl left his jNBT project, I have forked and rebranded it to Sk-NBeeT as well as updated it to work on 1.13 and 1.13.1/1.13.2

Sk-NBeeT.png

Sk-NBeeT allows you to read and modify the NBT data of all entities, items and tile-entities. v1.x will only work on 1.12 -> 1.14.1 but after a major rewrite, the new v2.x series will now work on most versions 1.8.8 -> 1.14.1

Installation
    • Requirements:
      • Spigot 1.8.8 -> 1.14.1 (Most versions between 1.8.8 and 1.14.1 should work fine. Due to multiple revision numbers in the 1.9.x series, 1.9.4 will be the only working version in the 1.9.x series)
      • No support for Spigot versions lower than 1.8.8
      • Skript (Tested on Bensku's fork - Other versions not supported)
    1. Put the jar in the plugins-folder
    2. Restart the server (observe the console for errors)
    Links
    Incompatible with
    • SkStuff
      You can make it compatible with SkStuff by specifying "item-nbt", "block-nbt" & "entity-nbt" as opposed to using plain "nbt"
      Definitly gonna have issues if you run both
    What's Included:
    • Object NBT (Expression)
      You can get/set the NBT of items, entities and tile entities (Such as furnaces, hoppers, chests, etc)
    • Item with NBT (Expression)
      You can give a player an item with NBT or add an item with NBT in your GUIs in one line, without having to create the item first.
    • Hidden Flags (Expression)
      Give players items with flags hidden (such as enchants, potion effects, and attributes)
    • Tag of NBT (Expression)
      Get a specific tag from some bit of NBT, such as CustomName from the NBT of an entity
    • Spawn entity with NBT (Effect)
      Spawn an entity directly with NBT
    • Set block with NBT (Effect)
      Set a block (tile entity) in the world with NBT directly in one line, without having to add the NBT to a block after its placed
    • Structure Block Structures (Effect) [1.9.4+ ONLY]
      Load and save structures in Minecraft's structure block format (.nbt)
    • CustomModelData tags (Expression) [1.14+ ONLY]
      Get/Set custom model data tags for items.
    • Item with CustomModelData tag (Expression) [1.14+ ONLY]
      Give an item with CustomModelData tag set

Documentation can be found here:
    [​IMG]

To do
    • I have no idea
    More info to come!
    GiraffeCubed and Uzumaki like this.

Recent Updates

1. Small Change [2.4.1]
  2. 1.14 Update
  3. Small Changes [2.3.0]

Recent Reviews

1. Nouma zer
    Nouma zer
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.1 [1.13.2 Version]
    Very cool addon, but can we add nbt tag to item in inventory, like "format gui slot 0 of player with 1 diamond with "{Unbreakable:1}"" or something like that ?
    I've already tried to set a var to an item and add a tag to it before use it, but this doesn't work :/
    1. ShaneBee
      Author's Response
      Hey, that's actually a really cool idea. I just started working on it, and it was a lot easier than expected. I'll get an update out soon for this after I have done some thorough testing.
      As for the variables with items, that has now been fixed in the latest update :) Also, thanks for the 5 stars, much appreciated!
  2. ruddeTR
    ruddeTR
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.1 [1.13.2 Version]
    I was waiting for a long time for 1.13 NBT addon, you're awesome! :)
    1. ShaneBee
      Author's Response
      Thank you very much. You and a bunch of people were waiting, so I'm very glad to have brought this to the 1.13+ world :)
  3. Dabriel
    Dabriel
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.0 [1.13.2 Version]
    thanks to this addon, I can now work with NBT in 1.13.2
    1. ShaneBee
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the 5 stars... glad you are happy with this :)