• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

THIS RELEASE HAS NOT BEEN FULLY BUG TESTED. PLEASE REPORT ISSUES IF YOU SEE ANY.

So, I started work on Release 1.6 and added plenty of new features.

Plugin Management
List of all plugins, enable/disable/reload plugins, reload/save plugin configuration, and just play around with these features!
World Creation
Unload/save/create a world, or get the entities/living entities/loaded chunks/players in a world!
Server Features
Shutdown/restart/reload the server!
Variables
From a previous release, we only had one skript variable feature. The number of all variables. The number of variables. We now have though, new features.

Get any public/local variable by its name as a string!
Set any public/local variable of its string name to an object!
Get all variables (advanced feature)
Execute Any String
execute "string" will execute the code in the string! However, I was unfortunately unable to make a string evaluation. I'll work on that if I can though.

There's plenty more but that's some of the important stuff. Have fun!
Release 1.5 was one of the hardest ones, but it was the best one. Anyways, there's a lot so I'll summarize it.

SIMPLESK NOW REQUIRES SKQUERY

SimpleSK now needs SkQuery to access things from files. The reason why? Well, we added vpn scores. This will return a value by seeing if two sources think an address is a vpn, or not. Scores are strings, three possible values.
"0/2" < It is unlikely to be a VPN - No website thinks it is a VPN/Proxy
"1/2" < It is likely to be a VPN - Only one website thinks it is a VPN/Proxy
"2/2" < Both websites think it is a VPN/proxy

CONNECTION IPS

This will see what IP a player joined the server with. If an IP forwards to another domain, then it will give that domain.

ATTRIBUTE MANAGER

Get attributes like:

attribute "GENERIC_MAX_HEALTH" of player

And set them (buggy, might not work):

set attribute "GENERIC_MAX_HEALTH" of player to 25

Working on the new docs, have fun!
So, I got bored of just using regular skript stuff for expressions. What did I do? I went to look at hub.spigotmc.org and saw plenty of new entity and living entity expressions. With Skript-Mirror, I was able to use them. So, what did I do? I made about 30 new features with it. There's only 1 new arithmetic (math) feature, and a couple of basic time and date features. This update is pretty cool though. Here are some of the new things we added (shown in examples)

Code:
command /silent:
    trigger:
        if player is silent: #SimpleSK feature
            make player not quiet #Other simpleSK feature
command /onTheGround:
    trigger:
        if player is on the ground: #SimpleSK Feature
            push player upwards at speed 1
on damage:
    attacker is a zombie
    victim is a player
    cancel event
    disable attacker's AI #SimpleSK Feature

Plenty of more, too! Hoping this update helps.

If you have any feature suggestions OR you found a bug, please tell me in the Discussion section! Thanks!
So, this update is the BIGGEST update yet. It adds two major things, but also some extra features and a fix. Let's start with the first major thing:

ENTITY TAGS (Tags stored in entities): A NICE ALTERNATIVE TO TAG API

Entity Tags are like variables you can store in entities. They can be set to either numbers or integers.

COOLDOWNS (BETA FEATURE): A EASY WAY TO MAKE COOLDOWNS

You can make cooldowns easily by starting a cooldown at a timespan.

NEW EXPRESSIONS:
- group NAME exists
- regions of ENTITY
- last command of PLAYER
- all of ENTITY's deaths of type ENTITY TYPE
- all of ENTITY's kills of type ENTITY TYPE

FIXES:
- improved the REGION condition so that it will not mistake one region as another if it contains the other region's name
E.X: if player is in the region "spawnportal" but not the region "spawn", it will count them as being in "spawn" since "spawnportal" contains spawn. This bug is now fixed.
So, I'd like to do a new update. We've added 3 new expressions which should help you out.

NEW EXPRESSION: LIST AS A STRING

NEW EXPRESSION: LAST DAMAGER

NEW CONDITION: ENTITY (IS/ISN'T) IN REGION NAME

The next thing we've added is documentation which shows you the expression/condition/effect, its usage, a description for it and of course... an example. The link to it is below.

https://github.com/CormanYT/SimpleSK/wiki
THIS ADDON NOW REQUIRES SKRIPT-MIRROR

I removed the index sorting option, and also the index contains option. We've also migrated to skript-mirror just for much simpler syntax.

NEW EXPRESSION:

line <integer> (of|from|in|at|from) <item>

Can be used like line 1 of player's tool or line 2 of victim's helmet

New syntax will be in the tutorial.