• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

This API is very functional for the servers, and also serves for people who want to learn to use skript-mirror since the code does not have so many complications and is understandable.
CormanYT
CormanYT
Thanks so much! The API is mainly just used to make Skript life easier. Anyways, I'd also like to point out that it is convenient you said it helps people learn skript-mirror, since I looked at another Skript to learn how to use expressions in skript--mirror.

Have a good day!
-----------------------------
tks <3 .....i love it
NICE............
-------------------------------
CormanYT
CormanYT
Tysm so much! Thanks for the good review. I'm just doing my best to help the Skript community.

Next update is gonna be helpful, it'll add cooldowns, entity tags (just like tag API but better), and some new kill/death functions along with more permission and region support.

Basically, you're 'bout to love this script even more.
It was nice to see this working without any addons.. some people can't use addons (rare ones such thus who runs some simple servers on shared hostings) but after you made it with Skript-Mirror it became the same as EWS script (MirrorUtil).. EWS has better code because he uses real Java.. you better revert it to use no addons to make it special :)

Good work & good luck.
CormanYT
CormanYT
Ehh, I'd still rather use skript-mirror since its much more easy to use over functions. And MirrorUtils doesn't have all the functions I have. These functions are much simpler than his. If you want I could make a function version.