SimpleBoard

Script SimpleBoard 1.0.1

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Supported Minecraft Versions
  1. 1.10
  2. 1.11
Info:
This script allows you to simply edit and create scoreboards with ez. All
you need to do is add some data into a yaml and the simple board will control the data for each player. It's very simple, average updating speeds, no flicker and client side for each player.

Config:
code_language.skript:
config:
  version: 1.0.0
  saveFiles: 'false'
  ScoreboardUpdate: '10'
  Scoreboard:
  - '§6Player: §f%player%'
  - '§6Deaths: §f%{example.variable}%'
  - '§6Health: §f%player''s health%'
  ScoreboardTitleUpdate: '5'
  ScoreboardTitle:
  - §cExample scoreboard
  - §6Example scoreboard

Addons needed:

- Skellett
- SkQuery (Optional)
Author
LimeGlass
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
3.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from LimeGlass

Latest updates

1. yeee

Added: - Made it faster - Updates on generation startup - Changed the slots to match the config...

Latest reviews

does not work lots of errors please fix or make a newer version
LimeGlass
LimeGlass
Show me errors or I can't fix. Private message or use the discussion page to report errors, not the review section!
Very Good Skript

I'm working on a mini game skript and I like your scoreboard skript but I need to add several scoreboars (while waiting / playing and finishing) and managed to create them but at the moment of activation it still follows the first scoreboard and then the second scoreboard

The thing is
I do not know how to delete the first scoreboard so that it is only activated one