Had free time to update my party script. This version has been tested prior to the previous one.
New features and bug fixes
/party kick command allows to kick specified players from your party
API to use on other scripts. Current methods:
Added options for easier translations aswell as a prefix.
- isInParty(p: offlineplayer)
- isInPartyUUID(uuid: text)
- isPartyLeader(p: offlineplayer)
- isPartyLeaderUUID(uuid: text)
- getPartyOfPlayer(p: offlineplayer)
- getPartyOfUUID(uuid: text)
- getPartyLeader(party: text)
- getPartyMembers(party: text)
- partyDisband(party: text)
- removePlayerFromParty(p: offlineplayer)
The script now actually works
Current default look after using a few commands
LeaderPOV (/party, /party invite Kaspisija)
PlayerPOV (/party join Simuciokas, /party)
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Script Simple Party Script with API 2.0
Allows to create parties