- Supported Minecraft Versions:
- 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, 1.12, 1.13
Current default look after using a few commands
- <none> (redirects to show/info)
LeaderPOV (/party, /party invite Kaspisija)
PlayerPOV (/party join Simuciokas, /party)
API to use on other scripts. Current methods:
Ex. Simuciokas executes command "/party invite John"
- isInParty(p: offlineplayer)
- isInPartyUUID(uuid: text)
- isPartyLeader(p: offlineplayer)
- isPartyLeaderUUID(uuid: text)
- getPartyOfPlayer(p: offlineplayer)
- getPartyOfUUID(uuid: text)
- getPartyLeader(party: text)
- getPartyMembers(party: text)
- partyDisband(party: text)
- removePlayerFromParty(p: offlineplayer)
John has to write "/party join Simuciokas"
and the party has been created, woah ;o
Skript 2.2 dev35 and above
If you encounter any problems do PM me on SkUnity
Simuciokas#7366 on Discord
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Script Simple Party Script with API 2.0
Allows to create parties
- Simple Party Script with API Aug 7, 2018