1. Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Dismiss Notice
This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Script Simple Essentials Pro [ ★ Still Being Maintained! 1.12.x - 1.14.x ★ ] 1.14.1

This skript aims to be the better then the other Essentials Skripts!

1. 1.14.1

FrostedWeFall
    UPDATE 1.14.1 IS HERE! ECONOMY UPDATE!
    LEAVE SUGGESTIONS, BUG REPORTS AND REVIEWS!

Config has been reset for updating purposes. Please redo it!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Big thanks to everyone in the Spigot and SkUnity reviews section for helping me bug fix as well as purchasing the resource!.

Go to discussion tab in Skunity as well and leave some comments and ill respond to each one.

Yes this 100% works on 1.13.x and 1.14.x
    Any suggestions or bugs that I may have missed let me know :emoji_slight_smile:

Changelog:

Integrate | Integerated the Economy from my Skript "EconomyUUID" as I felt an Essentials skript should have it own built in Economy System! With this you can do all sorts of things such as decide whether a players economy profile gets setup on their first join and even the Economy Symbol ( $ or £ ) etc, Here is the following new Economy Config section.

Economy.png

Add | ServerPrefix option at the Start of the Skript to add a bit more customizability and make your server stand out more!
    Add | /delspawn - The ability to delete the servers spawn point
    Remove | Old Deprecated Elevator Up Signs - You can no longer use &1[Elevator]. Please use just [Elevator] if you use the old Deprecated Elevator signs break them and replace them using the new format. Code Removed Below:

Economy.png

Add | Economy Signs Creating - You can now check your balance by right clicking on the sign, to create a sign follow this format:
    --------------
    Line 1: "[Essentials]"
    Line 2: "balance" or "bal" [LOWERCASE ONLY]
    Line 3:
    Line 4:
    --------------
    Heres the code for that below:

EconomySigns.png

MORE UPDATES COMING SOON, THIS RESOURCE IS NO LONGER ABANDONED!

Images

1. Removed.png
Return to update list...