- Supported Minecraft Versions:
- 1.11, 1.12
- skstuff (nbt data)
- skstuff fork for 1.12 https://github.com/Tuke-Nuke/SkStuff/releases
- EssentialsX (economy)
- vault (economy)
- load script
- for essentials must add permission essentials.spawnerconvert.* to allow player use all type of spawners
/silkspawner ; /ss (main help page)
/ss maintanance ; /ss m (incase of bugs & conflicts, ppl cant use spawner when enabled)
/ss give <spwaner type> (give spawner)
silkspawner.maintanance.use (can use spawner when maintanance)
- # options #
- prefix: &6[&eSilkSpawner&6]&b
- breaking_fees: 10000 # breaking fees ; put 0 for disable
- placing_fees: 1000 # placing fees ; put 0 for disable
- logger: true # log break & place spawner activity in "Skript/logs/spawner-year-month.log"
- #permission for staff
- maintanance: "silkspawner.maintanance" # trigger maintnance, used of incase of bug ; once triggered player cannot break & place spawner
- maintanance_use: "silkspawner.maintnance.use" # can use spawner while maintanance
- give: "silkspawner.give" # access give spawner command
included fix spawners - that created from Silkspawners plugin, coz this plugin (i feel abit sucks) it generate nbt only can defind by the plugin itself, they even wrong name some spawner , once the plugin removed, those spawners become useless (no function & error nbt), and other few bugs zzz
To do list
still under monitor on bugs
- improve get nbt on place once lag possible result "none"
- add optional to change spawner; pig --> zombie
i did many experiment & fixed most bugs in my server, i hope this script can help some skripters
inform me if got any bug
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Script Silkspawner 1.2