Any error or bug not paste them on the home page, use private message
- Supported Minecraft Versions:
You can edit signs without removing and replacing them! Just point to the poster you want to edit and use the command /signeditor edit <line> <text>
Commands & Permissions:
- /signeditor - signeditor.command
- /signeditor help - signeditor.help
- /signeditor reload - signeditor.reload
- /signeditor edit <line> <text> - signeditor.edit
- prefix: &2[SignEditor] &a
- signEdited: Line &7%arg 2% &awas changed to &7%colored arg 3%
- needHelp: &aUse: /signedit help
- lineNotSet: You did not select a line
- lineNotIsANumber: The line has to be a number
- skReloaded: Script reloaded! (if you have any error check console)
- errorNotTargetSign: &cThe block you are looking at is not a sign
- errorSignOnly4Lines: The signs only have 4 lines
- noPermission: &cYou do not have permissions to do that!
- version: 1.0.0
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Script SignEditor 1.0.1
Edit signs without break and place!
- SignEditor Feb 1, 2020