Shulker Bundles

Script Shulker Bundles 1.3

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Contributors
eult, Sovde, chirs
Supported Minecraft Versions
  1. 1.12
  2. 1.13
  3. 1.14
  4. 1.15
  5. 1.16
  6. 1.17
  7. 1.18
  8. 1.19
Dependencies: skript-reflect

If you don't use skript-reflect, you can use Better Shulker Boxes, what required Skbee addon

This script will allow you to open and modify the contents of the shulker box without placing them.

Press right mouse button holding shulker box to open it or press Q button on slot with shulker box inside your inventory.

You can also use bundle mechanic with shulkers. Put shulker box to cursor slot, then right click with them to any item to put clicked item into shulker box. Click into empty slot to pop last putted item.

ezgif.com-optimize(5).gif

opening when holding

ezgif.com-optimize.gif

opening inside inventory

ezgif.com-optimize(6).gif

bundle mechanic

ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).gif

catch on a mistake
Author
lotzy
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from lotzy

Latest updates

1. Fixed dupe on player data save

chirs#0001 discovered a new dupe that occurs when saving player info. You can pick up things...
  2. Fixed packet vulnerabilities

Due to the fact that you can close the GUI without sending a packet of closing, and thereby...
  3. Update for 1.12.2 support

Open key changed to Q due to 1.12.2 doesn't have ClickType OffhandSwap Open blockState inventory...

Latest reviews

Working like a charm. Using this skript for almost every of my servers. Does exactly what it does and very nice code!
Excellent work and the idea of a bundle is very unique, and I really like it
lotzy
lotzy
its my bro