• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Added Lunar Client detection suggested by @MCAki06 using the "lunarclient" channel might not work and if it does, it will most likely get patched by the Lunar Client developers
Reactions: Diclo
Forgot to change the version string in the Shiva commands terribly sorry about that.

~ Thanks Fish
It has come to my attention that Remix Client developers have changed the packet that is sent when a player joins a server so I found out the packet channel they use and removed the old one where they tried to masks themselves as Badlion Client they now mask themselves as Lunar Client
registering the "Lunar-Client" packet channel.

Also little note for BungeeCord users of this skript if you want the skript to work I advise you use it on your hub server and kick the player if they join using a blacklisted mod/client.

Thanks to @Abbas for helping with the new Remix Client detection and BungeeCord update

~ Thanks Fish
Just realised that the messages didn't have the correct colors so I decided to change it all and release a quick fix, also removed an unused variable.

Enjoy, Fish :emoji_grinning::emoji_grinning:
Hello there fellow crafters, as you can see it took me a while to release this update and it is because I have just started a new year at school which is quite important and as I have 4 subjects to carry on my back and revise for each one I haven't really had time to work on an update of this magnitude... Enough of the story telling lets get into the good stuff :emoji_wink:

What's new in Shiva?
  1. Fully recoded
  2. New dependencies
  3. New client/mod detections added
The permission for the main /shiva command is "shiva.admin". Possible commands are /shiva help or /shiva mods <username>, the help command shows you the dependencies you require and a little more information. The shiva mods command shows what client and/or mods a user is using if they are online. The alert permission is "shiva.alert"

NEW DEPENDENCIES
  1. ThatPacketAddon [v1.0-BETA.3]
  2. Skript [v2.2-dev36]
  3. ProtocolLib [v4.4.0]
  4. skript-mirror [v2.0.0-SNAPSHOT]
NOTE: All of the above dependencies are required for the plugin to function properly.

NEW CLIENT AND MOD DETECTIONS
  1. Fabric
  2. Rift
  3. Jigsaw [EXPERIMENTAL]
  4. Console Client
  5. LiteLoader
  6. PvPLounge Client
  7. Easy Minecraft Client
  8. Winterware
  9. Pixel Client
Yet again, thanks a lot for all the support Fish :emoji_grinning: