• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Kinda sad, that Shiva can't catch Clients like Badlion or hack clients. That would be really helpful but overally a good Script!
IlluminatiFish
IlluminatiFish
Hopefully soon I will be adding forge mod detection to the Skript, so you might be able to detect some clients that mask as forge mods on the surface. Thank you for the review :)
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
IlluminatiFish
IlluminatiFish
Thank you for the review lmao
Great! Never took the time to look in to this time saver! Mind me breaking-up the code to run without thatpacketaddon and protocollib?
IlluminatiFish
IlluminatiFish
I'm glad you like my resource, also thanks for the 5 stars! I don't understand how you break down the code to make it run without the packet addon which is essential unless you're trying to access it directly using skript mirror or something of the sorts. however protocollib is essential as you wouldn't be able to access the packet without it
Good skript. Can you see yourself updating this to 1.15.1 or not possible atm?
IlluminatiFish
IlluminatiFish
I could tweak around with it in 1.15.1 and release a fork of it, If I get it working on 1.15.1, also thanks for the 5 star review
Epic bro, please make detection for The Real Lunar
IlluminatiFish
IlluminatiFish
Lunar client is hard to detect as it doesn't register an packet channels and does not send any data to the server, Remix client masks itself by sending a "Lunar-Client" register packet so it isn't fake they try acting like Lunar on the packet level of minecraft. Thanks a lot for the 5 star review, hope you enjoy the upcoming updates.
Hey, I really like this resource! Is it possible to detect Badlion Client?
IlluminatiFish
IlluminatiFish
I'm glad you really like my resource, and to answer your question badlion client is not detectable so I cannot add it to this resource