• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

It doesn't work on 1.16, it just does nothing when I use the code in a script.
Sharpsk is an Excellent Addon, i love the timer so much which have better performance to other Addon, the reset of features are very useful. Thanks:)
A Really Good Plugin , Can You Add Support to MyItems and ItemLoreStats?
The plugin is great and all,
But it does have a problem with pex.
Sometimes the players doesnt get the permissions,
and they have to relog.
Sharpjaws
Sharpjaws
Thank you for the great review. Sorry to see that you have problems with my addon. Please post any problems you are having into the discussion of sharpsk or open a issue on my github and provide me with all the details (your mc version/pex version, syntax you used etc.) so I can help you out as soon as I can.
I often seem to get version related issues with this add-on that i can't seem to resolve. Some events/expressions etc just don't seem to be registered.

Those that do however always work perfectly fine. Very useful stuff in here.
Sharpjaws
Sharpjaws
Thanks for your review. Feel free to report any issues you are having with my addon in my thread or on my github and I will take alook at them as soon as I can.
Thanks for the new update! mythicmob's entity event , its important to me thanks!!
Sharpjaws
Sharpjaws
Glad you like it :D