- skqGeometry team (made the algorithms)
- Supported Minecraft Versions:
- 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11SexyShapesSexyShapes is essentially a remake of skqGeometry using it's algorithms (shortened a bit) and with a working cube generator. You can do lots of cool things with SexyShapes because unlike skqGeometry, SexyShapes returns locations instead of just limiting you to making particles. With these locations, you can use the shapes to do anything you want! SexyShapes currently includes 7 shapes:
with all of them allowing various changes to how they are displayed.
- Sphere (3D)
- Circle (2D)
- Line (from location to location)
PicturesUsage is pretty simple:
Here are some cool images showing off what SexyShapes is capable of:
helix(location, radius, angle, ascend, size)
tornado(location, radius, angle, ascend, size)
sphere(location, radius, angle)
circle(location, radius, angle, rotation)
line(location, location, density)
plane(location, location, density)
cube(location, location, density)DemoYou can find a demo script here. The commands are premade and don't have any arguments, they are "hardcoded" so that you hopefully don't crash your server by trying to make a shape much larger than it can handle. If you want to do such a thing, feel free to edit the demo script to your needs. The commands are:
- Cube (from your location to targeted block)
- Plane (from your location to targeted block)
- Line (from your location to targeted block)
- Skript 2.2+ (pref. Bensku dev25)
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
API SexyShapes 1.0
Easily generate shapes based on locations, including spheres, circles, helixes and more!