• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

I really wish there was a feature to delete servers as easy as it was to make them. Please consider that
Very good resource, I managed to create a server management system compared to the number of players connected, I have no bug. I advise :)
LimeGlass
LimeGlass
Thanks for the review!
Great resource - totally worth the money. I think the idea of cloud based servers with skript makes life so much easier. Looking forward to seeing where this goes.
It seems that it has potential - looking forward for more cloud server stuff.
(Maybe something like server-side scripts?)
LimeGlass
LimeGlass
ServerInstances adapt everything from Skungee, so you can use GlobalScripts from Skungee to execute network scripts, you also place defined scripts in the templates of the ServerInstances to have scripts included within these ServerInstances. There isn't much I can think of to add. It's awesome and has full control over everything on the servers using Skungee. If you have any suggestions I will like to hear :D
Excellent. Developer very active, supportive, and always responds to questions! Can't wait for the next update, which will bring Stop syntax! :)

Great Addon, Limeglass! Worth the 4.99 -- Definetly!
Good support & resource, awaiting for more updates.