- Supported Minecraft Versions:
- 1.8Hello! I was really bored, so I coded this in Skript. You can edit any of the messages in the source code.
/gamemode (/gmc, /gms, /gamemode c, /gamemode s)
/msg (/m, /w, /message)
/toggledownfall (Edited command)
/give (/i, /g, /item)
/speed (/so to disable)
/pvp- (enable/disable) *both permission are the same and i need to fix that in the next update
@Camnation407 on twitter
Changelog - Update 1.4:
- Added PvP enable
- Added PvP disable
- Huge thanks to FUZIK for suggesting some code and I implemented it into the file (/cc, quit and join messages, clearchat, and restart)
- other things
Why are you doing this?
Because I have lots of free time.
What if there is a bug?
Let me know in my discord (https://discord.gg/U2J5ZX)
ask questions below so i can add more
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Script Server Core (Edit messages in the source) 1.4
If you are a server owner that doesn't want essentials, here is an alternitive.
- I acutally added /pvp (enable/disable) because I only put it in the indev skript - same as 1.4 Jun 3, 2017
- The semi-big update Jun 3, 2017
- Fixed mute - I promise Jun 3, 2017