- Supported Minecraft Versions:
- 1.12ScoreboardTags - By LimeGlass
An addon for scoreboard tags, scoreboard tags are basically like data that you can add to entities that persists after a restart and/or when a player leaves.
All of the syntaxes for this addon are generated in a Syntax.yml with information on it, a disabler for each syntax and if it supports what changers.
- on join:
- if player doesn't have any scoreboard tags:
- broadcast "test1"
- add "testing" to scoreboard tags of player
- if player has any scoreboard tags:
- broadcast "test2"
- if player has scoreboard tag "testing":
- broadcast "test3"
If you have any suggestions that I should add. Please use the discussion page to notify me about them. If you need any help with this addon as well you can pm me or use the discussion of this resource, Thanks.Code (Skript):
- enabled: true
- description: Check if the entity has any scoreboard tags.
- - '%entity% (1¦has|2¦does(n''t| not) have) ([a[ny]]|%-strings%) scoreboard tag[s]'
- - '%entity% (1¦has|2¦does(n''t| not) have) scoreboard tag[s] %strings%'
- enabled: true
- changers: All changers
- description: Returns or changes the scoreboard tags of the entities.
- - '[(all [[of] the]|the)] scoreboard tag[s] (of|from|in) [(entity|entities)] %entities%'
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Addon ScoreboardTags 1.0.0
A Skript addon dedicated to scoreboard tags.