Resource icon

Script Reputation 1.1

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Contributors
APickledWalrus
Supported Minecraft Versions
  1. 1.12
This Script allows your players to give each other rep. They can give 3 types of rep: Positive, Negative, and Neutral. Players can only give 1 rep. Once given it can not be changed.

COMMANDS:
Player Commands:
/rep help
/rep give <player> <Positive,Negative,Neutral>
/rep check

Admin Commands:
/repset <Player> <rep amount>

PERMISSIONS:
rep.use - Player commands
rep.admin - Admin commands

If you need help just contact me!
Author
Frey
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from Frey

Latest updates

1. Updated /repset and added aliases for "positive" and "negative"

Sup guys! Sorry this took awhile to push out, I was busy these past couple weeks. CHANGES: -...

Latest reviews

I don't really understand the idea of giving someone neutral reputation lol, if you >don't< give any reputation at all isn't it neutral already? Other than that, nice script :) I'd give 5 stars if there was an option to separately set only one kind of rep with the /repset command, I don't really see why some admin would want to set all three at the same time. Also maybe a /represet shortcut, setting everything to 0 would be nice? And you could shorten "/rep give <nick> positive" to "/rep + <nick>" and "/rep give <nick> negative" to "/rep - <nick>", if you like this tyle ;)
Frey
Frey
Thank you for the review! Awesome Ideas. I think I will do that. :)