- RezzedUp (json.sk), Wynnevir
- Supported Minecraft Versions:
A unique way to manage inventories!
Region Inventories is a script that allows server owners to easily save
and load different inventories for regions!
Tutorial / Demonstration
(I recommend viewing it here)
- Completely customizable (messages, permissions, sounds, etc)
- Easy setup
- Regular Updates by an active developer.
- Commands for editing everything in-game.
- Translatable messages
- Very responsive when loading and saving inventories.
* By default, the aliases for /regioninv are inv, regioninventories, reginvs, reginv
 = Optional
- /regioninv help
- /regioninv edit [self/regionitems]
- /regioninv addregion <region>
- /regioninv removeregion <region>
- /regioninv listregions
- /regioninv disable [self/all]
- /regioninv enable [self/all]
<> = Required
* All permissions defaulted to OP. Please use caution when giving "inv.disable.all" to other players.
* In order for this script to run (and work correctly) you must have these addons/plugins installed. (The versions listed are the versions that were used in the making of the script)
If you're feeling lazy, here is a download containing all of the above.
- Skript (2.2-dev20)
- SkMorkaz (v0.21)
- TuSKe (v1.8.1)
- ExtrasSK (1.1)
- SkQuery (3.22.11)
- Umbaska (2.0 Beta 5.0541)
- Skellett (1.9.6)
- WorldGuard (6.1.3-SNAPSHOT)
Step 1) Stop your server
Step 2) Install all dependencies on your server
Step 3) Place the script in your scripts folder
Step 4) Start your server
Step 5) Use /regioninv addregion <region> to add regions that will inventories will be saved in.
Step 6) Use /regioninv edit regionitems to set the items that are given on entering a region.
Step 7) Enjoy!
- Not Completed | Completed | Requested -
- Grouping System
- Request a feature to be added
* Some important things you need to know as you use this script.
- The use of "/regioninv disable all" command is highly disadvised. (It has the potential to mess up all-around inventory management)
- If you plan on editing content in the script that is not already customizable, I suggest messaging me for help before doing so unless you are confident in what you are editing.
- Inventory management is defaulted on.
You can contact me on Skype: lordnikon99
or send me a private message for support and private enquiries.
Terms and Conditions
By using this plugin, you acknowledge all of the following:
Bugs should be reported rather than left as a negative review. I offer both Skype and PM support,
there should be no reason that questions or bugs should be left in the review section.
Terms may change with/without notice
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Script Region Inventories 1.0.2
Save and load inventories on entering/exiting a region with ease.