• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Help command is /rc help
Broadcasts are now updated/added (YOU CAN ADD AND REMOVE AND EDIT THEM!)
HUGE BIG Thanks to @ShaneBee for helping me.
Every broadcast message will be sent to the players not console (FIXED)

A lot of things is now updated that i'm too lazy to explain! Download it now!
TESTED ON 1.12.2, FIXED EVERY BUG, BIG THANKS TO SHANEBEE
/bcadd <id> <message> To add a broadcast message
/bcremove <id> To remove a broadcast message
/bclist Shows all broadcasts messages with ids
/realcore: /rc help Shows help page of the script
This time, this update won't ever show a single error, Please if you got an error, understand that its your fault, you might have something wrong.
All requirements:
- Skellet
- skRayfall
- skUtilties
- SkQuery
- TuSKe
All conditions and effects errors have been fixed, Please if you got any simple error like (Excepted 8 spaces, bla) Everyone can fix it. If you got any other error for conditions, effects or these things, consider adding me on discord: Toreo#1450

And please, Make sure you have all requirements.
WARNING: This script will rarely get updates, If you got errors, it's because of spaces and tabs. i already fixed it but its not working.
- Report has been updated when doing /report, it shows hack and other list.
- /pl /plugins and all bugs has been fixed
- Added new Multi-world support scoreboards (World, end, nether)
- Added AntiSwear
- Added AntiSpam 3 seconds delay
- NEW CONFIG WILL BE DISPLAYED IN plugins FOLDER, it will be Realcore\config.yml For prefix and messages
- Mixed IPBan with /ban, and removed /ipban
- NEW mention system
- NEW Reload Command, /rcreload
- Removed /clearmychat and /clearpublicchat, and set to aliases to /cmc and /cpc

- the .sk file is now better looking.
- A little present which is NEW SERVER MOTD!
- What to add more? AntiAdvertising, Review this skript, and tell me suggestions :emoji_slight_smile:
| Added reload command. /rcreload
| Added the biggest thing ever, NEW SCOREBOARD! Multi worlds support, Prefix can be changed in the .sk file in options (p, p1, p2) Just change prefix and your done :emoji_slight_smile:
Just added Ban Manager, Which will help you with banning players, /ban <player> <reason>, This is v2.0 BETA, so if there's any bugs, please report it in my discord.
/ban <player> <reason>
/kick <player> <reason>
/ipban <player> <reason>
/unban <player>
/baninfo <player> (Only if banned)
/warn <player> <reason>
Also updated the report system!
Added a pretty cool broadcast message, when a player is warned or banned or kicked.

Permissions:
realcore.banip
realcore.ban
realcore.unban
realcore.kick
realcore.warn
realcore.baninfo

What are the new features tho?
Custom /help is removed and replaced to be bug reports and these things. /help <message>

Plugins hider has been edited, and it's now 100% better

/staffhelp is now updated, It shows admins commands + information (what is admin's job)

fixed /bc bug:
Sending /bc <none> to general chat.

The last feature is Player mentions When mentioning a player, it will be replaced to @<playername> and play a sound to the mentioned player.

During the update, 3 commands were removed, /corever, /realcore, /rinfo
Because they seem useless

You want to report bugs? or suggest more things for RealCore? Join my discord!