• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

HOTFIX

Fixed the reload command

Added /punish example
Updates

Better help messages

Added /punish reload
When kicking someone from the GUI, it no longer asks for a time
Hotifx

I accidentally uploaded the PunishmentGUI from my server, EmberMC, which is the one I test this on. "permission message:" has been changed back to "&cInsufficient Permissions" in this Hotfix

With mentioning my server, please join now @ play.embermc.net
Updates

A reason is now required before punishing someone

As you can't tempwarn (in Litebans) the option was removed
Note

Hello everyone, I know it's been a while & I did say I'd update the plugin "soon" (Like, 4 months ago) but I'm finally back and more "knowledgable" with Skript

So I've optimized the code & reduced the file size by half! (It WAS 22kb, now it's 11kb!)

A showcase & installation video will be out soon! Keep an eye on the homepage for it

Please join the Discord Server to be notified of future updates & Skripts I'm bringing out, because I'm gonna be working on more stuff now

Updates

Changed the layout of some little things
Reduced the file size from 22kb to 11kb
Optimized the skript
Added more version support & more information on how to use the skript on those versions
Versions added & explained how to use: 1.8.9, 1.12.2, 1.13.2​