• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Supported Minecraft Versions
  1. 1.8
  2. 1.12
  3. 1.13
PunishmentGUI

PunishmentGUI is an easy-to-use & easy-to-configure skript made specifically for Litebans (but will work for other plugins) that makes punishing your players 10x easier!

It has been tested on 1.8.9, 1.12.2 & 1.13.2 but that doesn't mean those are the only supported versions! To know if it'll support your version, you will have to test it and install it on your server yourself

Features

• Ban Players
  • Mute Players​
  • Unpunish Players​
  • And more, all inside a nice GUI!
To Do

• Nothing :emoji_slight_smile:
How to install

• Download the PunishmentGUI - 2.8.sk file
  • Upload it to /plugins/Skript/scripts
  • Edit PunishmentGUI - 2.8.sk the way you want it (or leave it)
  • Type /sk reload PunishmentGUI - 2.8
  • Enjoy Punishing hackers!
1.8.9 Requirements

1.12.2 & 1.13.2 Requirements

(Requirements may differ between Minecraft versions)

Commands & Permission Nodes

/punish <player> <reason> | punish.command
/punish example | punish.command
/punish reload | skript.admin

NOTE
If you encounter any errors while using or installing this plugin then please join the Discord Server for help

You shouldn't edit this skript if you don't know how Skript works

If you want to suggest something I should do to this plugin, please do so in the Discord Server and not in the reviews!

Terms

By downloading and/or using this Skript you agree to the following:

• You must not distribute this Skript
  • You must not claim ownership of this Skript
  • I (DrJakaboii) can change these Terms at any time
  • These Terms are valid for all the versions of this Skript
Author
Jakaboii
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
2.00 star(s) 2 ratings

Latest updates

1. PunishmentGUI 2.8 | HOTFIX

HOTFIX Fixed the reload command Added /punish example
  2. PunishmentGUI 2.8 | Update

Updates Better help messages Added /punish reload When kicking someone from the GUI, it no...
  3. PunishmentGUI 2.7 | Hotfix

Hotifx I accidentally uploaded the PunishmentGUI from my server, EmberMC, which is the one I...

Latest reviews

Interesting script. I've been making my own Punishment GUI and wanted to check this one out. It could be optimized a ton by cutting out some useless things. It's possible, because my Punishment GUI (Soon to be released) is 87% shorter, and more neat. The only 1.8 is kinda wack, as most scripts work for 1.8+ unless it uses 1.14.4 features directly.
Jakaboii
Jakaboii
Same stuff as I said to Max094_Reikeb
So i repost my review because it was deleted i don't know why...

This script could be better optimized and it's way too long. Plus, 1.8 is no more used on servers (only a few still use it) you should make your script work for 1.14.
Jakaboii
Jakaboii
Tons of servers support 1.8, I don't know what your talking about

And the skript IS pretty long, but it's more customizable & I mentioned that there was probably a better way to do things in the overview..