This Skript can help you punish players in your server. If you decide to punish a player, simply do /punish <player> <reason>. The <reason> will be used for the <player> to know for which reason they were banned. Enjoy the Skript and make sure to report bugs on the section below or DM me on Discord (CastoloGR#0709). If you like the Skript make sure to rate it. If it doesn't work, don't rate 1 Star.
- Supported Minecraft Versions:
- 1.15, 1.16
View attachment 481656
- Essentials (Or any other Punishment plugin)
- /punish <player> <reason> = Opens Punishment GUI ---> punish.use
- /tban <player> <reason> = Opens Temporary Ban GUI ---> tban.use
- /silent <player> <reason> = Opens Mute GUI ---> mute.use
- /unmute <player> = Unmutes a Player ---> unmute.use
- /deleteban <player> = Unbans a player ---> deleteban.use
- /history <player> = Show a player's history ---> history.use
- /freeze <player> = Freeze a Player (If they log off they get auto banend) ---> freeze.use
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Script Punishment-GUI 2.0
Very useful and easy-to-use Punishment-GUI to manage your Server's players.