ApiaJackpot| Play On Discord or Minecraft | Advanced Hologram 1.1

Script ApiaJackpot| Play On Discord or Minecraft | Advanced Hologram 1.1 2.2.1-B

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

IMPORTANT:
  • The script will automatically add the new settings to the config file. Please check config file
  • proJackpot Will need BossBarAPI in 1.2 Version
  • I will share proJackpot without bossbar features and with bossbar features after 1.2 Versions
Add:
  • Fear Bonus System (Overview for Information)
  • New Placeholder (Fear Bonus of Player)
Fixed:
  • Bug for 0,* chance to 0
If you have any suggestion, question, bug, issue or something please send me in Discussion page or via PM or via Discord: oSoloTurk#1692
IMPORTANT:
  • The script will automatically add the new settings to the config file. Please check config file
  • proJackpot Will need BossBarAPI in 1.2 Version
  • I will share proJackpot without bossbar features and with bossbar features after 1.2 Versions
Added:
  • Added All values to config edit in game system
If you have any suggestion, question, bug, issue or something please send me in Discussion page or via PM or via Discord: oSoloTurk#1692
IMPORTANT:
  • proJackpotWill Need BossBarAPI in 1.2 Version
Fixed:
  • Page system of edit config in game
IMPORTANT:
Added:
  • Edit Messages in Game /projackpotadmin.
IMPORTANT:
Added:
  • You can view proJackpot's config file in game
unknown.png
IMPORTANT:
  • proJackpot Will Need BossBarAPI in 1.2 Version
Added:
  • BossBar Option For Share Jackpot Status

Important:
Added:
  • ActionBar Option to Share Jackpot Status