PotPVP Essentials ---ANTICHEAT--- ON SALE!

Script PotPVP Essentials ---ANTICHEAT--- ON SALE! 1.4.2

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

hotfix for version 1.4.1
Hotfix for version 1.4.0
Hello! This update for PotPVP Essentials contains some not-so critical bug fixes and some new commands!
New commands:
  • /follow <player> - this command makes your moderating job a LOT easier, it, every 0.5 tick, teleports you behind the first argument. Try it out!
  • /staffspec <player> - this command teleports you to the excact location of the first argument, this makes it WAY easier to detect killauras/aimbots.
Permissions for these new commands are the same. (potpvp.staff)

These are the bug fixes:

• removed the /autofix command - I know, I put it back in the last update
  • removed all empty configuration sections so now there should not be any issues detecting other skript errors
  • removed killaura check and replaced it with a new one
Fixed checks resetting when the server is restarted/reloaded
  • Removed: Autofix (wasn't working)
  • Fixed: Prefix non existent
Added the anticheat in this update! Prefix in the config actually works now! The KillAura check errors when loading and will be fixed in the next update! I just wanted to get the anticheat out for u guys so here it is.
Players with the "potpvp.staff" will now be notified when a player gets reported as well as the time the report took place! New command, "/autofix" fixes problems that your installation of PotPVP Essentials may have, Please dm me if there are problems with the Auto Error Correction so I can improve it(This has no permission and is never going to get one, its for users to fix the problems without getting an admin involved.). I have begun work on fixing errors within the KillAura Check and I'm working on the Reach and Flight check as we speak!