- Supported Minecraft Versions:
- 1.18, 1.19FeaturesCommand Hider
PluginGuard hides all the commands from the player except the ones in the config.
This is unfortunetly not possible for proxy commands.
If a player executes a command that they can't see, it will return "Unknown Command".
PluginGuard can detect cheaters who are trying to see your plugins. You can return a fake list, show no plugins or run a console command on them.
This check is 100% accurate.
How to Install1. Download skript-reflect and put it in your plugins folder.
2. Download Hippo and put it in your plugins folder.
3. Download PluginGuard and put it inside your scripts folder.
4. Configure PluginGuard with a text editor. (Optional but recommended.)
5. Reload the script or restart your server.
You can join our discord server here to get support.
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Script PluginGuard [TAB Hider / Cheat Detection] 1.1.1
Hide your server's plugins.