- Supported Minecraft Versions:
- 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, 1.12, 1.13, 1.14, 1.15, 1.16
ParkourGenerator allows you to generate a parkour using a simple command. While setting its length, difficulty, shape and composition, you can easily create the parkour that corresponds to your requirements.
• /parkourgenerator generate %size% (easy|normal|hard|expert|insane) (upwards|flat|down) : Generate a parkour. You must hold a block in your hand.
• /parkourgenerator help : Show help.
These commands require an operator permission level.
You must have the following plugins for ParkourGenerator to run correctly on your server:
1. Skript (2.3.1 or newer)
2. skript-mirror (2.0 or newer)
3. SkQuery (unless you have Skript 2.5 or newer)
Feel free to leave a feedback on my work, not forgetting that the review space is not adequate for bug reports.
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Script ParkourGenerator 1.0.1
Generate customized parkours!
- Some visual corrections. Jun 30, 2020 at 12:36 PM