Resource icon

Skript Tools PAPI - Skript expansion 1.0.0

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Is a bit stupid I can't use the plgin because it probably can't find any plugin.yml please for a fix.
Working good in combination with animatedscoreboard and probably any other papi compatible plugin. Good Work!
Truly amazing and genius! Thanks so much for this! My server can do SO much more now!
I love you bro! I wait for this expansion realy long time!
Actualy everythings works fine!
Thank you! This is what I want so much to use skript variables in other plugins that supports PAPI.

Edit: the variables doesnt work. Example: {%player%.examplevariable}
Snow-Pyon
Snow-Pyon
I just tested it myself with the exact same variable naming and it worked fine, you can tell me more about your issue in a PM or in the Skript-chat (a Discord server):
https://discord.gg/vb9dGbu

Although, I have to say that you shouldn't use that variable naming, it's completely horrid and it'll become into problems in the future. The best variable name that I could think of is:
{exampleVariable::%player%}

Believe me, you should use it.