Resource icon
  • Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Supported Minecraft Versions
  1. 1.12
WARNING! Google Translator confirmed!

What is this?
OP PVP is a mini-game where you can kill everyone with just one hit!
This script is fully customizable, any message, name of gui is changable in options section. If you have any errors, bugs, or anything else(that should work) then, describe all in the comments or send me PM of your problem
WARNING! You need to enchan you item at maximum level, before add it to shop! And, after you added item to shop, you need to set price for it in /oppvp -> Manage Items -> Choose your item -> Set price -> And then set prive for your item. If you have problems, send me PM or write comment at resource page. Thanks!

Dependencies:
Skellet - Click
SkQuery Lime - Click
TuSKe - Click

I haven't tested it with Skript dev37, so i think that you should use Skript dev36.
If you installed all this dependencies and needed skript version, but you have errors, that you can install my version of this plugins(Not my, but versions, that i have installed):

ZippyShare - Click (https://www69.zippyshare.com/v/8wA3cG10/file.html)
Mirror - Click (eververse.ml/ul/Vl2Ixok)

Main command:
/oppvp : Main command for plugin, this is gui menu, where you can find all needed sections.

Permissions:
oppvp.admin : access to all commands
oppvp.menu : access to /oppvp command
oppvp.item.add : access to /itemshop add/list command
oppvp.iscm.add : access to /iscm command (Change price of item)
oppvp.mm.add : access to /mm add/list command (Create currency)
oppvp.cjitm.add : access to /cjitm add/list command (Create or change first join items)

P.S.
Sorry for this small description, but, this is all i have :c

If I made a mistake in the code, did not add something, then write in the comments or send me PM
Author
SniperFox
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings