1. Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Dismiss Notice
This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skript Tools Obfuskator 1.6.5

Make your skripts unreadable by humans!

1. Donut
    • skUnity does not condone the use of this tool: Obfuscated scripts will be denied!
    [​IMG]

What makes this obfuscator special?
    - It is not a plugin. After using the program to obfuscate your skript, the skript can be used on your server right away, no extra dependency plugin is required to read it because skript options are utilized for the obfuscation. The downside of not having a third party plugin for obfuscation is that the obfuscation is much easier to crack. The people that this plugin aims to deter are inexperienced thieves who will open your skript, see code that looks something like the image below, and become very confused. To further protect your skript, there is an option to encapsulate it in a jar (more details below).

[​IMG]

Walkthrough
    The obfuscation process is fairly straightforward and upon running the program (you may have to tell windows it is safe to run) you will be brought to the main menu:
    [​IMG]

The bottom two buttons are self-explanatory. The help button will bring you to this page and the exit button will exit the program.

The top two buttons let you choose whether to protect your skript with classic obfuscation or jar obfuscation. More details on both methods below.

Classic Obfuscation
    The classic obfuscation is the original obfuscation technique and provides adequate protection from amateur skript thieves. There is also a lite obfuscation option which will significantly reduce the size of your obfuscated skript; however, it is more vulnerable and susceptible to deobfuscation. The obfuscated skript will be saved in the directory you ran the obfuskator program from and will be named "obfuscated_<original file name>.sk" (feel free to rename it) The obfuscated skript is now ready to be used, you do not need any extra dependency plugins on your server, simply put it in the scripts folder like any other skript.

Jar Obfuscation/Encapsulation
    The jar obfuscation option will further protect your skript by obfuscating it and encapsulating it in jar. Do note, even though your skript is a jar, skript itself and any addons you may have used are still required for your skript to work (since it's a jar but still a skript I like to call it a skar). That being said, your skript will not be exposed in the scripts folder and your average skript thief won't know how to extract the skript source from the jar. If you do not want the skript to be obfuscated there is an option to only encapsulate it in a jar. You can include as many skripts in a single jar as you would like.

Other important information:
    - Your skript cannot have options. Remove them before obfuscating.
    - The obfuskator program requires Windows.
    - Because of the jar encapsulation feature, you must have the JDK installed to run the obfuskator program. I'm sure you all are capable of installing it but in case you're lost here's a guide.
    - I tested different skripts as thoroughly as possible but I may have missed a case where the obfuscation breaks the skript. Please report issues in the discussion tab.

Recent Updates

1. Version 1.6.5
  2. Version 1.6
  3. Version 1.5.5

Recent Reviews

1. I
    IHaxMC
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.5
    can you make it completely convert the sk into a jar so it wont require addons?
  2. _JustDylan_
    _JustDylan_
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.5
    works well and has a lot of features. the background is a bit overwhelming though.
  3. AlvianMinecraft
    AlvianMinecraft
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5
    I like the new obfuskator, especially the jar and lite.
  4. S
    Sitieno14
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    What an awesome thing, just keep updating it please!
  5. Nicofisi
    Nicofisi
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1.5
    I appreciate that you keep trying to make deobfuscators useless lol
  6. Duetro
    Duetro
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.5
    Pretty good, but not perfekt!

You could...
    - ..automatically read the script and remove old options
    - ..remove empty lines and comments
    - ..remove characters that aren't even used
    1. Donut
      Author's Response
      Good ideas!
  7. J
    Jean-François
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.5
    Cool skript i like the concept without addons but please can you fix bug with invalid bracket { } i recommand tu use other symbol than @ and {} thanks.
    1. Donut
      Author's Response
      Do you make sure to remove options from your skript before obfuscating? If yes please could you please send the skript to me
  8. WheezyGold7931
    WheezyGold7931
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0
    While I don't condone the practice of obfuscating, this is still a pretty neat idea.