1. Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Dismiss Notice
This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skript Tools Obfuskator 1.4

Make your skripts unreadable by humans!

1. Donut
    • skUnity does not condone the use of this tool: Obfuscated scripts will be denied!
    [​IMG]
    Disclaimer: This type of obfuscation is very easy to deobfuscate - it will only deter amateur skript thieves. Before people start screeching about how obfuscating (especially skripts) is pointless: yes I know, I made this for fun because I think a skript obfuscator that doesn't require a plugin (unlike Wildskript's obfuscator) is a cool concept. I know a lot of people will view this as pointless but like I said, I just made this for fun, don't hate <3

What makes this obfuscator special?
    - It is not a plugin. After using the program to obfuscate your skript, the skript can be used on your server right away, no extra dependency plugin is required to read it because skript options are utilized for the obfuscation. The downside of not having a third party plugin for obfuscation is that the obfuscation is much easier to crack. It's pretty obvious to deobfuscate for people who have the slightest clue about skript basics, however, the people that this plugin aims to deter are inexperienced thieves who will open your skript, see code that looks something like the image below, and become very confused.
    [​IMG]

How to use the program?
    1. Download the program zip
    2. Extract and run the executable
    3. Enter a file to be obfuscated (must be .sk)
    [​IMG]
    4. The file will be obfuscated and saved in the directory you ran the executable from and it will be named obfuscated_<original file name>.sk (feel free to rename it)
    5. The obfuscated skript is ready to be used!

Don't like typing in boring console screens?
    As of version 1.3.5 the zip download includes ObfuskatorGUI.exe which lets you obfuscate skripts in a user-friendly GUI

[​IMG]

Other important information:

- Your skript cannot have options. Remove them before obfuscating.
    - I only tested the program on Windows so I don't know if it will work on other operating systems.
    - Requires Java 8 for the GUI
    - I tested different skripts as thoroughly as possible but I may have missed a case where the obfuscation breaks the skript. Please report issues in the discussion tab.
    Sitieno14 and Uzumaki like this.

Recent Updates

1. Version 1.4
  2. Version 1.3.5
  3. Version 1.3

Recent Reviews

1. S
    Sitieno14
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    What an awesome thing, just keep updating it please!
  2. Nicofisi
    Nicofisi
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1.5
    I appreciate that you keep trying to make deobfuscators useless lol
  3. Duetro
    Duetro
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.5
    Pretty good, but not perfekt!

You could...
    - ..automatically read the script and remove old options
    - ..remove empty lines and comments
    - ..remove characters that aren't even used
    1. Donut
      Author's Response
      Good ideas!
  4. J
    Jean-François
    5/5,
    Cool skript i like the concept without addons but please can you fix bug with invalid bracket { } i recommand tu use other symbol than @ and {} thanks.
    1. Donut
      Author's Response
      Do you make sure to remove options from your skript before obfuscating? If yes please could you please send the skript to me
  5. _JustDylan_
    _JustDylan_
    4/5,
    It works perfectly, the only downside is that it makes the scripts the skripts a lot bigger compaired to their Original size
  6. WheezyGold7931
    WheezyGold7931
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0
    While I don't condone the practice of obfuscating, this is still a pretty neat idea.