- Supported Minecraft Versions:
- 1.15, 1.16
Depends on: Skript, SkQuery, Skript-Reflect, PacketListenerNMSK
It allows you to use a notepad within chat that allows you to do some pretty cool things.
How to use:
- /notepad (on/off) | Toggles your notepad
- /notepad (updates) | Displays the updates for the notepad
- /notepad (theme) (light/dark)
Files (Note: Everyone has their own files)
- /notepad (files create) filename | Creates a file
- /notepad (files delete) filename | Deletes a file
- /notepad (files set) filename | Sets your notepad to one of your files
- /notepad (files list) | Lists your files
TEXT | The classic way of writing notes
[x] TEXT | Creates an unchecked checkmark
[y] TEXT | Creates a checked checkmark
[NUMBER] TEXT | Allows you to set a line of your notepad to something else
[NUMBER] | Deletes a line of your notepad
- Download the File
- Type /sk reload SkNotepad
- If you are not an operator, the permission to use this is notepad.use.
- Then type /notepad on to turn your notepad on, and to turn off do /notepad off.
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Script Notepad | Faster with better functionality 2.1
A Notepad within chat for some amazing stuff!