• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

The skript hasn't been updated in 5 years.
Neither has tablisknu, so how would updating skins work?
This is very well written and it works as well. Good job!
I like how the skript looks but nothing works for me.

23.04 11:27:53 [Server] ERROR Can't understand this condition/effect: send request to "https://api.mineskin.org/generate/user/%{_trimmed-uuid}%" (Nick-SkinChanger.sk, line 82: send request to "https://api.mineskin.org/generate/user/%{_trimmed-uuid}%"')
23.04 11:27:53 [Server] ERROR Can't understand this condition/effect: map json last response's body to {_skin-api::*} (Nick-SkinChanger.sk, line 83: map json last response's body to {_skin-api::*}')
23.04 11:27:53 [Server] ERROR '::data::texture::value} signature {_skin-api::data::texture::signature}' is not a valid item data (Nick-SkinChanger.sk, line 85: set {skin-cache::%{_player}%} to skin with value {_skin-api::data::texture::value} signature {_skin-api::data::texture::signature}')
23.04 11:27:54 [Server] ERROR Can't understand this condition/effect: set player's displayed skin to {skinStorage::%player's uuid%} (Nick-SkinChanger.sk, line 96: set player's displayed skin to {skinStorage::%player's uuid%}')
23.04 11:27:54 [Server] ERROR Can't understand this condition/effect: set player's mundosk tablist name to {nickStorage::%player's uuid%} (Nick-SkinChanger.sk, line 103: set player's mundosk tablist name to {nickStorage::%player's uuid%}')
23.04 11:27:54 [Server] ERROR Can't understand this condition/effect: set player's nametag to {nickStorage::%player's uuid%} (Nick-SkinChanger.sk, line 105: set player's nametag to {nickStorage::%player's uuid%}')
23.04 11:27:54 [Server] ERROR Can't understand this condition/effect: set sender's mundosk tablist name to {nickStorage::%sender's uuid%} (Nick-SkinChanger.sk, line 126: set sender's mundosk tablist name to {nickStorage::%sender's uuid%}')
23.04 11:27:54 [Server] ERROR Can't understand this condition/effect: set sender's nametag to {nickStorage::%sender's uuid%} (Nick-SkinChanger.sk, line 128: set sender's nametag to {nickStorage::%sender's uuid%}')
23.04 11:27:54 [Server] ERROR Can't understand this condition/effect: set sender's mundosk tablist name to sender's name (Nick-SkinChanger.sk, line 139: set sender's mundosk tablist name to sender's name')
23.04 11:27:54 [Server] ERROR Can't understand this condition/effect: set sender's nametag to sender's name (Nick-SkinChanger.sk, line 141: set sender's nametag to sender's name')
23.04 11:27:54 [Server] ERROR Can't understand this condition/effect: set arg-1's displayed skin to {_skin} (Nick-SkinChanger.sk, line 158: set arg-1's displayed skin to {_skin}')
23.04 11:27:54 [Server] ERROR Can't understand this condition/effect: reset arg-1's displayed skin (Nick-SkinChanger.sk, line 164: reset arg-1's displayed skin')
Snow-Pyon
Snow-Pyon
You need the required dependencies working properly for it to work.

Which version of Skript are you using? Do you have all the listed dependencies (ProtocolLib too)? Server version? Did some addon/Skript throw a console error at startup? Answer me all that in the discussion section please.
Good job, Pyon. There isn't any errors and issues.
Hey 1 Problem i have :/ Skript says me "function removeColors(text: string, player: player) :: text:" THis is a Error but why?
Snow-Pyon
Snow-Pyon
If you have an issue please talk me on a PM or on the discussion section. Be aware also that my script doesn't support Skript 2.1.2.

Anyways, thanks for the four stars!
Cool script dude, but you should edit the subtitle "skin" it looks a bit unprofessional ;P
Snow-Pyon
Snow-Pyon
Hey, thanks for the 5 stars, glad that you like my script bit what do you mean by "subtitle"? If you could tell me more about this on a PM. Thanks for you support anyways.