• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Just found more falses lol if you put a boat on blocks then stand under the block then break it so the boat is on ur head then jump while the boat is one ur head it flags flight. if you go up a block with ladders it flags fly. or vines using a piston and a lever and standing on the piston and push urself up and spam it, it flags flight. there is some press good bypasses with lime hacked client check it out if you have time.
You still don't get the point, you're still using timestamps, that's so retarded this is not how you will get accurate movement detection, because you're using the server lag to interprate a player movement create a variable x, y, z that you will refresh each movement (on move or packet if you're not dumb), and create _x, _y and _z before the others to compare them and do a hypot using this simple formula to get acurate horizontal movement speed:

set {_speed} to sqrt((({_x} - {x}) * ({_x} - {x})) + (({_z} - {z}) * ({_z} - {z})))
Almost alright. Still not using lists, depends on an outdated and unsupported version of Skript, along with SkQuery and Skellett (which is misspelled in the dependencies section).

What infuriates me about this is that it's advertised as "TPS friendly": It's everything but. It triggers an event 60 TIMES PER SECOND PER PLAYER with its 3 "on any move" -events.
If you're lucky, you can keep your server at 18 tps with two players...
Etho
Etho
Yes your correct with just about everything you've stated.

Here's an explanation of why I do some stuff. The only reason that it doesn't use list variables is because I initially wrote Neon without using them, which I stuck to, (some of my newer projects use them now), the reason I use an older version of Skript is because I'm more confident in the 1.8 - 1.8.9 version of Minecraft (regarding the outdated versions of Skellett / SkQuery, 1. Skellett has removed packets in newer versions + newer versions of SkQuery will most likely work), and the TPS Friendly tag. I have tried my best to optimize the Anticheat / do timing reports etc but I should've really removed that once I updated past BETA-1.2 the original aim of Neon was to be a light weight Anticheat but it just ended up being a clunky mess.

Note to everyone: I'm most likely not gonna be updating the Anticheat anymore, there's a low low chance I might rewrite for 1k downloads just don't get your hopes to high. + I've moved on to Java Anticheats which are so much better and don't drop your TPS below 15 24/7.
found another bug: if you splash a harming potion on multiple entities it flags killaura, multiaura, and norotations
Etho
Etho
Alright, should be fixed in the next update/patch
Thanks for the Review.
decent but if you splash a harming potion on yourself it flags selfhurt and noswing
Etho
Etho
Should be fixed in next patch
Thanks for the Review.
Nice Try! Frequent updates.
BTW could i republish this script on Chinese Forum
to make more people know this excellent script
Of course i will mark you as the author and attach the original
download link on republish page
cool but still the reach check falses a ton lol even after all the updates
Etho
Etho
Thanks for the Review.
Good Scripted Anticheat , I don't see a lot of false positives only Timer and PingSpoof
Etho
Etho
Thanks for the Review.
It's a good Anticheat for the script but there are a few false flags that I see, I see that timer false flags and pingspoof false flags a lot for doing nothing or just sitting still. Killaura doesn't detect me. Kinda doesnt detect infi reach on sigma client
Etho
Etho
Regarding the false flags for Timer & PingSpoof I plan on improving these in the future, and I've been focusing more on Combat modules lately so most likely I'll introduce a new Killaura check soon.

Thanks for the Review.
Delete variables instead of clearing. It will ipromve performance.
Etho
Etho
Alright I'll make sure to fix that, I'm gonna need to upload a Hotfix soon since I screwed up some other stuff so I'll make sure to include that.

Thanks for the Review.
setting variables to false instead of deleting them, not using list variables, full of huge memory leaks with the way how functions are used (it was fixed in newer skript versions, which won't work on 1.8 for which this anticheat is meant for)

and overall this script is written with a huge lack of programming knowledge, some things won't even work properly which the author has written, due to the code having mistakes.

What is the point of using packets if you are using timespans, first use Sketch for movements (same as Sully anticheat) why, cuz if you lag it will be the same movements.
Everything is falsable on your anticheat, and i mean EVERYTHING. if you want a skript anticheat dont use this one and use Sully it will do the job way better
Etho
Etho
Timespans are a lot more efficient than using on tick/second variable counting, I don't even know really what you mean by using Sketch as a movement check?, and I've never used Sully or have seen in it use before, If Sully is a Skript anticheat that means its falseable, every Skript Anticheat is falseable, and please do not direct people to a different Anticheat that isn't on the forums.
Combat checks are bad but movement checks are ok, but you don't delete your variables and that causes lag. Reach falses very often.
Etho
Etho
Yes I agree with the combat checks could be a lot better including reach, but many things such as vectors are very restricted in skript so implementing something such as hitbox reach detection is kinda hard.

Regarding deleting variables I'm planning on updating the Anticheat.

Thanks for the Review.
cool but pingspoof and timer still false alot when the server tps drops or you have high ping to with those two combos i was falsing pingspoof and timer alot and invaildpackets a little bit
Etho
Etho
Regarding the Server TPS I would need to add a extra Dependency like Ticker to get the TPS, since the tps expression is only supported on PaperSpigot.

Regarding the False flagging with PingSpoof, Timer, and InvalidPackets I will do further testing to find the issues.
cool but reach doesn't work i put 8 block reach on no flags at all and if you have the permission for alerts for neon but you still cant do /neon alerts it says you dont have permission timed out should be called timer etc
Etho
Etho
Weird, I don't know why reach wouldn't work I'll look into it.
Regarding the Permissions Neon has two, One for alerts and one for the command. For the command 'Neon.Anticheat' and for the
alerts its 'Neon.Notify'.

Thanks for the Review.