MyPet GUI/Menu & Command Tool

Script MyPet GUI/Menu & Command Tool V2.1

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Supported Minecraft Versions
  1. 1.7
  2. 1.8
  3. 1.9
  4. 1.10
  5. 1.11
  6. 1.12
  7. 1.13
  8. 1.14
  9. 1.15
  10. 1.16
MyPet GUI/Menu & Command Tool
A Skript that adds a GUI/Menu for MyPet commands, and an optional tool to execute the commands.

My-Pet-GUI-skript.png

My-Pet-Tool.png

Dependencies & Requirements:
You Must have the following plugins in order for the script to work:
  • MyPet Plugin
  • Skript
Downloading:

• Download MyPetGUI.sk file and place into your "server/plugins/skript/scripts/" folder.
  • Open the MyPetGUI.sk file to edit any options.
  • Close and save MyPetGUI.sk file.
Installing:

• Run the command /skript reload MyPetGUI
  • [Important] Add permissions
Permissions:
  • mypetgui.gui (Allow players to use /pet command to open the menu)
  • mypetgui.tool (Give players access to the new MyPet Command Tool)
  • mypetgui.tool.cooldown.bypass (bypass the cooldown on claiming MyPet Command Tool)
Usage:

• Menu:
    • If the players have the permission mypetgui.gui they can type the command "/pet" to open the MyPetGUI/Menu and click on an item to execute its command from the GUI.
    • You can edit the menu name in MyPetGUI.sk options section.
  • MyPet Command Tool:
    • If the players have the permission mypetgui.tool they can see MyPet Command Tool in the middle of the the MyPetGUI Menu and they can claim the tool.
    • Players can also claim the tool with the command /pettool to claim it.
    • Claiming the tool has a 3 hours cooldown by default which can be edited in the options.
    • You can edit the tool name, and item type in MyPetGUI.sk options section.
Support & Suggestions:
Feel free to add me in discord: TatoIQ#7348 or join my discord server: http://discord.tatomc.com. If you run into any issues feel free to send them to me in discord or post them in github: https://github.com/PotatoIQ/MyPetGUI/issues
  • mypetgui.png
    mypetgui.png
    3.8 KB · Views: 188
Author
TatoIQ
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Latest updates

1. Bug fixes

The skript will check if player has full inventory before giving them MyPet Command Tool. You...
  2. Complete Rewrite and New Features

Dependencies: Got rid of Tuske's dependency, now you only need Skript and MyPet. New...