• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

"On packet" event is not working!
I have installed mundoSK and (if it is somewhat needed) ProtocolLib, but it gives error:
can't understand this event: 'on packet'
cool
just bring back "set player's tab name to "' please
Excellent Addon. Just two questions.
1) How do you teleport someone to a world using the world creator.
2) How do you delete a world using the world creator?
Excellent Review, great job with all the coding you did with this!
Tlatoani
Tlatoani
Thanks for reviewing!
D
Nothing to say. Except, keep going!
Thank your very much! <3
Tlatoani
Tlatoani
Thanks for reviewing!
CMI has a /skin command that lets you change skins live in game without having to logoff/reload etc. It does not work while MundoSK is loaded. Even if no scripts are active or referencing calls to MundoSk. Please fix!
Tlatoani
Tlatoani
Hello, if you go to MundoSK’s config.yml file and set the ‘enable_custom_skin_and_tablist’ option to false, your issue should be fixed. I would greatly appreciate it if you could post in the discussion section, contact me on Discord, or create a GitHub issue when you have a problem with MundoSK as the reviews are not a good place for reporting bugs and I am not very active in replying to them.
A nice add-on which works perfectly for me ! Moreover, the author is extremely reactive when I had a problem. Again, thanks to him for this nice add-on !
Tlatoani
Tlatoani
Thanks for the review!
Thanks for one of the best addons for skript.
Good Job.
Tlatoani
Tlatoani
Thanks for reviewing!
Yay, finally the official update of MundoSK 1.8! :D
The update is very awesome, and I just want to point out that it's one of the most used / important addon for Skript now (I think many other users are thinking the same).

Great job, Tlatoani! :DD

Looking forward that MundoSK will be a standard dependency for Skript in future! xPP
(Skript 3.0 main dependencies; MundoSK and then some others...)

Greetings,
GetreideMonster.
Tlatoani
Tlatoani
Thanks for reviewing!
I've just get an issue with a plugin and then i needed an armor stand interact event and ... I found MundoSk :')
Tlatoani
Tlatoani
Thanks for reviewing!
Tlatoani is very helpful and creates a great plugin.
Thank you for your help!
Tlatoani
Tlatoani
Thanks for reviewing!
One of the most useful addons, really makes an insane amount of things possible if your willing to take some time to learn
Tlatoani
Tlatoani
Thanks for reviewing!
Great support and good features! Love the border feature. <3
Tlatoani
Tlatoani
Thanks for reviewing!
I install this plugin on all my servers. I use "packets", "custom events" and convenient "world manager." thanks you, Tlatoani.
p.s. need more information, people do not recognize the plugin.
Tlatoani
Tlatoani
Thanks for reviewing, and thanks for the feedback! What kind of additional information did you have in mind?
Awesome addon! Thanks for keeping it up to date for so many versions. Much appreciated.
Tlatoani
Tlatoani
Thanks for reviewing!
Surprised there aren't any 5 star reviews on this yet. Here is a well deserved review :D
Tlatoani
Tlatoani
Thanks for reviewing!