In the continuity of the versioning cycle of MongoSK, consisting in using the patch versions of beta releases as and when features are added, the previous beta versions have proven to be stable. It's time to release MongoSK 2.2.0. Let's see what's new.
⭐ Major changes
- Fix query execution of advanced queries
- Fix the server expression that did not support color codes properly
- Add support for Skript 2.6+
- Add support for MC 1.8+
- Add ability to disable codecs:
As you know, MongoSK comes with codecs, which allow users to easily store information not supported by MongoDB. For example: locations, players, dates, etc. It is now possible for advanced users who know what they are doing to disable some codecs so that they are no longer operational. Here is how to do it if you want to disable the date and player codecs for example:
- Add easy configuration of timeouts:Code (Text):
- # ...
- # The list of codec names that you do not want to be activated. One per line, starting with a hyphen.
- - date
- - player
It is now possible to easily customize the timeout of the Mongo driver operations! As you know, the default timeouts are 30 seconds, which means that the main server thread will be blocked for 30 seconds (if your request is not executed asynchronously). From now on, the default timeout is set to 10 seconds, and can be customized in the MongoSK configuration as follows:
For more information about some of the changes, see the 2.0.1 & 2.0.2 releases. That's it for today. Enjoy!Code (Text):
- # The timeouts represent the maximum time to wait before the action is completed.
- # If the action is not completed before the time defined below, it will be aborted.
- # Timeouts are expressed in milliseconds. It is not recommended to define a timeout greater than 10000 milliseconds.
- # The connection timeout to your server.
- connect: 10000
- # The timeout for reading the data received from the server.
- read: 10000
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Addon MongoSK 2.3.0
The MongoDB database management addon for Skript.