• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

1200px-MongoDB-Logo.svg.png

MongoSK
This add-on is dedicated to data management with a MongoDB host. Its advantage is that it is a document database built on a scalable architecture that has become popular with developers of all types who build scalable applications.

• Multiple clients support
    You have several hosts, and you want to connect to them?
    No problem, MongoSK can manage several connections!

• Creation, deletion of databases, collections and documents
    Create new collections, insert new documents ...
    Warning: you need to enable options in MongoSK to activate the drop effects.
  • Simple and intuitive document management
    Retrieve, add values from MongoDB documents in just a few lines.
    The documents support Skript lists and MongoDB types only for the moment.
I love Open Source, you can find the sources of MongoSK on GitHub.
You have a problem or a question? Feel free to open a issue.

Are you not familiar with names like host, server, database, collections, documents? You don't understand how data is structured with MongoDB? Here is one of my schema representing how it works:

mongo schemaa.png

Author
Romitou
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from Romitou

Latest updates

1. The still alive update

Note: A quick update on the status of the addon: I'm aware that no updates have been made in a...
  2. New stable release

In accordance with MongoSK's release logic, this version includes versions 2.2.1 and 2.2.2 as...
  3. Bug fix time!

This update brings a major bug fix to the Mongo document creation effects sections. The behavior...

Latest reviews

This still remains the best DB integration/plugin by far. Great code, great author, thanks for the updates!
Fantastic resource. Truly the best way to store data in Skript. Very responsive author. Well done!
Romitou
Romitou
Hi joshwenke, thank you so much for your review! Glad to know that you enjoyed this addon. If you have any other remark or suggestions to make, I am always listening!
Very good addon. The author responds fairly quickly when we've a bug. I recommend !
Romitou
Romitou
Thank you very much for your review, do not hesitate if you have any questions or suggestions in the future!