Although not a huge amount was added, this is probably the first release that I'm pretty confident is stable.
I also streamlined how the merchant/villager syntax is handled. Instead of registering merchants and villagers separately, they're now able to be used in the same patterns.
There's not actually a noticeable difference there, but it cut down the file size by a bit and it's a much better practice.
From now on, I'm going to do proper change-logs as well.
So, here we go!
- All syntax that accepted %integer% now works properly
- Fixed a conflict with skript-mirror 2.0's type
- Fixed a types conflict between lootable objects and entities
- Fixed several issues in the "disable" and "remove" effects
- Fixed a few minor pathfinder issues
- Guardian beams now have a higher range limit (in theory)
- Recipe properties now have some new handlers (see docs)
- You no longer have to specify whether an object is a merchant or a villager, but you can if you want
- New villager syntax: change profession, type (appearance), level and experience
- Added a stop pathfinding effect
- Price multiplier, uses and max uses syntax
- You can now clear trades rather than using an empty list, but both do the same thing
- I've added a lot of new entity-handling stuff, some new pathfinder goals thingies
- I'd expect another week or so before I can get the old SkStuff syntax working properly
I'd recommend you update ASAP. There were a lot of minor fixes. I also refactored things about five times between 0.3.5 and this, as well as cleaning up my code a bit.
As usual, any bugs -> discord me, or message me here.
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Addon MiSK (Discontinued) 1.0.0
A Miscellaneous Addon for Skript 1.14+