- Supported Minecraft Versions:
- 1.13, 1.14, 1.15, 1.16mcMMOgui
an innovative and efficient script for user-friendly GUI for mcMMO plugin
If you ever had mcMMO plugin, if many players in your server use it, then you surely should have this script right now. It was created mainly for the players, for the better experience, comfort and orientation in the mcMMO world.
Everything in one place has been made for easier managament of your statistics.
FunctionsScript provides many opportunities in one place - a graphical user interface (or in inventory).
- view offline/online players' statistics
- progress and level of a skill
- sorted, 14 skills
- /mcmmo command opens sender's statistics in default, but argument opens other player's statistic.
- script is configurable!
- two permissions:
- mcmmogui.use (only your statistics)
- mcmmogui.use.others (see others' statistics)
Dependencies - Skript (tested: 2.5-beta4)
- mcMMO (tested: 2.1.145)
- skript-reflect (tested: 2.1.0)
Build of skript-reflect for 1.13+ versions of Minecraft (must be logged in):
TODO- ranking viewer
- more configurability
- much of optimalization
- configurable text
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Script mcMMOgui 1.2
An user-friendly GUI for mcMMO!
- Party update Sep 22, 2020