- Vampire_Artyom (Russian Translation)
- Supported Minecraft Versions:
- 1.8, 1.12Luur VPN Checker
Luur VPN Checker is a skript that allows server owners & staff to block users that use VPNs & Proxies.
I have been browsing all the four corners of the internet (no I am not a flat earther), to see if anyone has made an up to date VPN checker for skript because I wanted to use one for my server, and I realised that the last one that was ever updated to any kind of degree was back in 2018 so I decided to release this to the skript communty.
Credits to @paulmertens for the diagrams
Link to the 2018 AntiVPN Skript
How does Luur work?
Luur uses an external API called proxycheck.io to query the IP the user is joining with and it responds with a lot of information on the ip address. If it reponds with a VPN for the type of IP it is it will log and kick the user
and do it for all of the proxy types such as OpenVPN, SOCKS, SOCKS4, SOCKS5, TOR, Shadowsocks, HTTP, HTTPS, Compromised Server, VPN, or Inference Engine. However if the IP bypasses these checks another API is used to check it just incase.
Credits to @paulmertens for the diagrams
In the newest update, Luur blocks 40 VPNs.
- NordVPN (As of 12/04/19 2:42pm)
- HMA Pro VPN (HideMyAss) (As of 12/04/19 3:42pm)
- Windscribe VPN (As of 18/04/19 4:32pm)
- Proton VPN (As of 18/04/19 6:42pm)
- PrivateTunnel (As of 18/04/19 8:16pm) (As of 21/04/19 3:05am)
- CyberGhost (As of 19/04/19 6:10pm)
- HotSpotShield (As of 19/04/19 6:15pm)
- Speedify (As of 21/04/19 3:44pm)
- TunnelBear (As of 28/04/2019 9:50pm)
- VyprVPN (As of 30/04/2019 9:53pm)
- Private Internet Access VPN (As of 01/05/2019 4:00am)
- BetterNet VPN (As of 06/05/2019 12:13am)
- VPNUnlimited (As of 11/05/2019 1:34am)
- Hide.me (As of 11/05/2019 1:34am)
- ExpressVPN (As of 11/05/2019 1:34am)
- ShadowsocksR (As of 11/05/2019 1:35am)
- SoftEther (As of 19/05/2019 6:50pm)
- IvacyVPN (As of 26/05/2019 1:30am)
- SmartVPN (As of 26/05/2019 1:32am)
- SurfShark (As of 26/05/2019 1:45am)
- ibVPN (As of 26/05/2019 1:50am)
- WANSecurity (As of 26/05/2019 1:53am)
- ZenMate (As of 26/05/2019 1:55am)
- TorGuard (As of 26/05/2019 1:58am)
- VPNUnlimited (As of 26/05/2019 2:09am)
- FastestVPN (As of 26/05/2019 2:11am)
- Mullvad (As of 26/05/2019 2:15am)
- AirVPN (As of 26/05/2019 2:17am)
- LiquidVPN (As of 26/05/2019 2:22am)
- SlickVPN (As of 26/05/209 2:24am)
- AceVPN (As of 26/05/2019 2:31am)
- AstrillVPN (As of 26/05/2019 2:35am)
- BlackVPN (As of 26/05/2019 2:38am)
- BoxPN VPN (As of 26/05/2019 2:39am)
- VPNBook (As of 26/05/2019 2:42am)
- Ipredator (As of 26/05/2019 2:47am)
- IVPN (As of 26/05/2019 2:48am)
- SafeVPN (As of 26/05/2019 2:53am)
- SwitchVPN (As of 26/05/2019 2:55am)
- wowvpn (As of 26/05/2019 2:56am)
I will be testing more VPN & Proxy software in the future to improve this skript even more, but for that to happen I need people with VPN & Proxy software willing to help me develop this skript.
Skript [v2.2-dev25+] (For the skript's functionality)
SkQuery [v3.2.1+] (For the skript's functionality)
SkriptJSON [1.0.0+] (To pick out key parts of the API response)
json.sk [2.3+] (Required for the cool messages in /luur help) (In version v0.5)
Stats for the nerds
The first check blocks NordVPN with 96% accuracy and the second check covers the other 4% so in total NordVPN is 100% detectable. (Data is from 49 seperate tests)
Now blocking over 74.3million unique IP addresses and 40 VPNs
This following screenshot shows what it looks like from the console when a player using a VPN/Proxy tries to log in.
This is what it looks like from the users perspective
This is what it looks like from the staff perspective
If you have any issues with this skript you know where to contact me
Join the discord for frequent updates and to post suggestions
Servers Using Luur
southhollow.us (Owned by @TheOnlineWorld)
hyperus.net (Owned by @paulmertens)
mc.limework.net (Owned by @Govindas & @Vampire_Artyom)
1.8 (Tested by @IllumaintFish)
1.12 (Tested by @Govindas)
(All translated version are on my support discord so don't forget to join a download it if you need it another language!)
100 Downloads? [✔️]
200 Downloads? [✔️]
300 Downloads? [✔️]
400 Downloads? [✔️]
500 Downloads? [✔️]
600 Downloads? [✔️]
600+ downloads you guys are crazy lol
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Script Luur 0.7-DEV-PATCH-3
Best AntiVPN Skript out there!
- Added all commands to the help menu and remove redundant pieces of code Nov 10, 2019
- Removed old API (proxy mind media) Aug 27, 2019
- Quick patch to fix a bug Jun 20, 2019