LockIT

Script LockIT 2.4.0

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Supported Minecraft Versions
  1. 1.12
  2. 1.13
  3. 1.14
Now supports 1.14+! If you are still on Spigot 1.12-1.12.2, use LockITv2.2.1.

A Skript replacement for the Lockette plugin, this has been a work in progress for some time. I started this project over a year ago and kind of like most people, took a break from Minecraft. I hope everyone enjoys this resource, there are some things that still need tweaking. Please, feel free to request features if you would like to see something added.

What is Lock-IT?
Lock-IT is a skript coded replacement for the popular Lockette plugin https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/lockette-uuid-supported.3054/. It's completely customizable.

How to Use Lock-IT?

• Shift + Right Click a chest, door or any item you specified while holding a sign. A sign will be placed on the chest with [Private] on line 1 and your name on line 2. Line 3 and 4 are for friends names or use line 4 for a timer.
Commands

• /lockit help - Brings up the help menu
    • /lockit fix - Fixes doors that are toggled open
    • /lockit [line#] [text] - Edit the lines of Lock-IT signs
Why Lock-IT?

• Ease of use
    • Simple to modify
    • Add any item you want protected
Lock-IT - Features

• Add a friend or Everyone to your signs. - Added back in 2.2.1
    • Add door timers. (Supports up to 5 seconds)
    • No database.
    • Full UUID support. - Added back in 2.3.3
    • Messages are editable.
    • Permissions are editable.
    • Customizable.
Dependencies

• Greenshot 2018-09-10 18.47.24.png
    Greenshot 2018-09-10 18.47.24.png
    16.2 KB · Views: 555
Author
DroidVengeance
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from DroidVengeance

Latest updates

1. Small Updates

Just a couple small updates. Added protection from placing hoppers under double chests. Prior...
  2. The List

After numerous trials and errors, I was able to add a protected items list in the config.yml so...
  3. Added support for some 1.14 blocks

The blocks below can now be protected using LockIT Smithing Table Grindstone Stonecutter...

Latest reviews

i've been waiting for this for a very long time! Thank you so much <3
DroidVengeance
DroidVengeance
You are very welcome, thanks for the review!