LockIT

Script LockIT 2.4.0

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Just a couple small updates.
  1. Added protection from placing hoppers under double chests. Prior versions did not check for double chests and allowed hoppers to be placed on the side without the LockIT sign.
  2. Now prevents placing rails under chests. There is still a chance minecarts with hoppers can continue off the track leading up to the chest and land under it.
After numerous trials and errors, I was able to add a protected items list in the config.yml so you can add any block you want without hard coding it. This removed close to 200 lines of repetitive code! I also cut back on error messages from the messages.yml to "chests" and "other", instead of one for each item. There are just too many items now to keep up. The list below is all the blocks added by default. As always, be sure to delete your old config when updating to this release. If you have any issues, please submit it in the issue tracker.

- chest
- trapped chest
- grindstone
- smithing table
- stonecutter
- barrel
- oak door
- dark oak door
- birch door
- jungle door
- spruce door
- acacia door
- oak trapdoor
- dark oak trapdoor
- jungle trapdoor
- spruce trapdoor
- birch trapdoor
- acacia trapdoor
- oak fence gate
- dark oak fence gate
- birch fence gate
- jungle fence gate
- acacia fence gate
- spruce fence gate
- crafting table
- furnace
- enchantment table
- anvil
- dispenser
- dropper
- lectern
- observer
- note block
- unlit furnace
- lit furnace
- ender chest
- shulker box
- white shulker box
- orange shulker box
- magenta shulker box
- light blue shulker box
- yellow shulker box
- light green shulker box
- pink shulker box
- gray shulker box
- light gray shulker box
- cyan shulker box
- purple shulker box
- blue shulker box
- brown shulker box
- green shulker box
- red shulker box
- black shulker box
- loom
- smoker
- unlit blast furnace
- lit blast furnace
- cartography table
- fletching table
- cauldron
- brewing stand
The blocks below can now be protected using LockIT
  1. Smithing Table
  2. Grindstone
  3. Stonecutter
Further updates may include other blocks being added. If I missed any important ones, let me know and I'll add them.
This has been updated since October 2018. I forgot about it and figured I would update the resource.

Completely removed all old traces of WildSkript and SkQuery. All YAML handling is done through skUtilities. Only requires Skript, skript-mirror, and skUtilities.
  1. Added UUID support back in.
  2. Added anvils, fence gates, and enchantment tables to fastlock
  3. Placement of hoppers below a protected container are now cancelled to prevent theft.
Updated to support 1.13.1! Only needed a couple lines changed but there may be bugs. I don't really foresee any, just an FYI in case. Be sure to delete your config.yml.

You will need script-mirror v1.19.1
Reactions: AlvianMinecraft
Small fix - If the player wanted to remove a friend or "everyone" from line 3, they would use "/lockit 3" and leave arg 2 blank. I forgot to add a check for that so it would add " " to the specified line to clear what was previously there.
Reactions: AlvianMinecraft
New Update! The code has been changed to support and now require skript-mirror. It seems much smoother and faster than the previous version. Players with lockit.admin permission can edit other player's signs, but to open or break containers, doors or signs, they will need the lockit.admin.bypass permission. This should give a little diversity to lower/higher ranked staff.

Important Changes
  1. Name Change - You must delete all files in the /plugins/Lock-IT folder. It will generate a new folder and files with LockIT instead of Lock-IT. (I can have it automatically delete them if this is too difficult for you :emoji_wink:)
  2. Permission Changes - There are only three permissions: lockit.admin, lockit.admin.bypass, and lockit.player.use which used to be lockit.use.player.Check the permissions.yml for info.
  3. Message Changes - Cleaned up and removed some un-needed messages. Added messages for each item eg., door, chest, etc..
  4. FastLock - FastLock is now almost instant if enabled in the config, I remove the delay.
  5. Skript-Mirror - I'm finally starting to dive into using skript-mirror! A little bit of a learning curve, but pretty awesome stuff.
As always, if there is any feature you'd like to see added, or would like a certain block added to the protection system, let me know.
Removed depreciated code from Wildskript and changed to skUtilities.