- Supported Minecraft Versions:
- 1.15Kit Pvp PluginThis plugin allows you to add a very high quality Kit Pvp game mode to your server without spending tons of time editing text files. This plugin allows you to create all your kits within the game using chest GUIs while being packed with very powerful features.
- Download all dependencies and drag them into your server's plugin folder, then restart your server.
- Go to yourserver/plugins/Skript/scripts and drag in the .sk file.
Adding and removing locations: Go to your arena and either place down the location block (Changeable by opening the .sk file in a notepad) or run the command /kple and click add.
- Log onto your server and run the command /sk reload kitpvp.
Making new kits: Run the command /kpkitmaker and click the green plus item. This will close your inventory and prompt you to enter the name of the kit, do so. Once having done this you will have successfully created a new kit and will be put into it's editor.
Editing existing kits: Run the command /kpkitmaker and click on the kit you want to edit. Once in their you can consult the image under Pictures to edit the kits items, change modes, toggle permissions and save the changes.
Editing options: Open the .sk file with your text editor of choice and change the options you want changed.
Making join signs: Write a sign with the text: line 2: KITPVP line 3: [JOIN]. If you have the permission this will create the sign.
Making kit armor stands: To make an armor stand for a specific kit run the command /kpkitas [kit name] while looking at the armor stand you want to turn into the armor stand. To make the kit selector GUI armor stand do the same thing as the specific kit armor stand but switch the command for /kpkitgas.
✔️ - GUI based system for creating and viewing kits.
✔️ - Support for lots of different kits.
✔️ - Multiple locations in your arena.
✔️ - Lots of settings that can be changed by opening the .sk file with notepad.
✔️ - Video tutorial.
✔️ - Support for multiple worlds.
- options:[/B][/FONT][FONT=Droid Sans][/FONT]
- #█░░ █▀█ █▀▀ ▄▀█ ▀█▀ █ █▀█ █▄░█
- #█▄▄ █▄█ █▄▄ █▀█ ░█░ █ █▄█ █░▀█
- #Hub location, location players get teleported to when they go to the hub
- hublocation: 0, 100, 0 in world "world"
- #Teleports the player to hublocation when they join the server
- hubonrespawn: true
- #teleport the player to the hublocation when they respawn
- tponjoin: true
- #Block you must place / break to add / remove a location to the list of locations for the arena spawn
- locationblock: gold block
- #Random location: When you are added to the location if this is true you will be teleported to a random location from the list of saved locations. If it is false it will just default to whatever is in slot 1 of the list.
- #EDITING MAY BREAK --> If you remove the slot 1 of the list of saved locations then people won't be teleported into the arena.
- randomlocation: true
- #Require to be in a specific world to use kit commands.
- requireworldforcommand: false
- #World players must be in to use kitpvp commands. Switch out `world` for the name of the world, ie: `commandworld: kitpvp`
- commandworld: world
- #█▀█ █▀▀ █▀█ █▀▄▀█ █▀
- #█▀▀ ██▄ █▀▄ █░▀░█ ▄█
- #Perm for making armorstand (admin)
- armorstandperm: sk.kitpvp.armorstand
- #Perm to use command /kpstartgame which adds you to the game
- addyourselftogame: sk.kitpvp.addyourselftogame
- #Needed to use command /kpleavegame
- removeyourselffromgame: sk.kitpvp.removeyourselffromgame
- #This sets the player's gamemode to `gamemode` when they join the server
- setgamemodeonjoin: true
- #Gamemode that player gets set to when they join the game. It will also be set when the player join if `setgamemodeonjoin` is true
- gamemode: adventure
- #Permission to bypass auto gamemode
- nogamemodeset: sk.kitpvp.nogamemodeset
- #Permission required to make the join sign
- joinsignperm: sk.kitpvp.create.joinsignperm
- #Requrie permission to join via sign
- needsignperm: false
- #Permission required to join via sign (Only activates if `needsignperm` is true)
- usejoinsign: sk.kitpvp.use.joinsign
- #Permission required to edit the different spawn locations of the arena.
- editarenaspawnlocations: sk.kitpvp.editarenaspawnlocations
- #Admin perm - Required for editing kits
- adminperm: sk.kitpvp.admin
- #█▀█ ▀█▀ █░█ █▀▀ █▀█ █▀ █▀▀ ▀█▀ ▀█▀ █ █▄░█ █▀▀ █▀
- #█▄█ ░█░ █▀█ ██▄ █▀▄ ▄█ ██▄ ░█░ ░█░ █ █░▀█ █▄█ ▄█
- #If this is false people can join the game without a kit selected
- requirekit: true
- #This removes the player form the game when they quit
- removefromgameonquit: true
- #This removes the player from the game when they die
- removeondeath: true
- #Clears the player's inventory when they join
- clearonjoin: true
- #Deletes the player's drops when they die. (Only if they where in the game)
- deletedrops: true
- #Message sent when the player is added to the game
- joinmessage: &a&lYou've been added to the game. &9&lGood Luck!
- #Cancels damage if the player isn't in the game
- canceldmg: true
- #DONT CHANGE MSG PREFIX
- msgprefix: <link:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCfzJMjax2U-TM5bHoDOXfQ><ttp:&9Made by TheMisterWolf &e&m &r &b&lCheck out my youtube channel &e&m &r &6&lAtomicMc>&0&l[&4&lKitpvp&0&l]<reset>
/kpkitas <kit name> --> Creates an armor stand for the selected kit, must be looking at an armor stand.
/kpkitgas --> Creates an armor stand for the kit selector GUI.
/kikitgui [kit name] --> If kit name is set it will open the kit GUI for the selected kit name. Otherwise it opens the kit selector GUI.
/kpkitmaer --> Opens the kit maker menu.
/kple --> Opens the location editor GUI.
/kpleavegame --> Leaves the game.
/kpstartgame --> Joins game.
If you have an issue with this plugin please contact me at my discord TheMisterWolf#0001 before leaving a negative review.
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Script Kit Pvp 1.15.2 2020-03-16
GUI based Kit Pvp script that allows you to make your own kits.