Resource icon
  • Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

One of the most useful addons yet. Although the examples and the usage is a bit confusing, once you figure it out it becomes really easy. I made numerous skripts using your addon, and can't thank you enough for it!

set nbt of this comment to "{Awesome:true}"
Love it! This has helped me a lot. I have used it for custom nbt and a lot more then it should be able too lol... Is there any way to do an if statement to check if an items contains x nbt?
This is perfect. But, I just want to know something, can we add custom nbt tag ?
I'm working on an NBT-heavy project, and with the recent versions of Skript (dev34 onwards I think?) not playing nice with SKStuff, I thought I was out of luck.

You've saved me from a world of headaches, thanks a bunch! NBT is such a useful feature, I wish it was part of vanilla Skript...
Perfect script for not only using NBT but also understanding how to use skript-mirror. Very thanks!
jaylawl
jaylawl
Glad you find so many uses in this! If you're looking for examples of skript-mirror usages, also check out my "Expressions+" release , there is tons more in there (although it could be done better) :)
D
Currently very promising!
I hope some new syntaxes arrives in future, as such as get a specific Tag, or sub-Tag! And maybe add tag to an existing item :)
Good luck and keep going! <3
jaylawl
jaylawl
I'm glad you find it useful, thank you. I'm planning on adding all of your wishes and to even make it a .jar add-on instead of "just" a skript-mirror thing.
Great resource, thanks! Good to have something working in many Minecraft versions