Ion - A Recreation of Essentials

Script Ion - A Recreation of Essentials v1.5.1

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Website Fix
The download for the website stopped working, so I fixed that. :emoji_slight_smile:

Probably some other things I did but don't remember doing
- no idea but changes were made. trust me :emoji_slight_smile:
New Core Module
This may be quite a bad thing to do now, but I've created a new module called Ion. This script simply allows server administrators to have a bit more control over all of the Modules. At the moment, ion.sk only checks for updates (over all scripts) and allows for easier reloads of the other four modules. (e.g: `/proton reload` will reload proton, instead of having to do `/sk reload <directory to proton>`. This shortcut command will still show errors and such, so it does not make it an issue.)

More Proton Commands
Changes:
+ Added Teleport Requests (Similar to Essentials' /tpa command)
+ Added /nickname (Changes player's tabname and chat if you're using Vanilla Chat)
+ Added /invsee and /invshow commands (Invsee allows the user to edit the player-arg's inventory, while Invshow allows you to see the player-arg's inventory with some extra features (Like seeing what armor they have, Health, Food, and Potion effects))
Bug Fixes
~ Fixed some issues with the /proton command
+ Added an update checker, an autoupdater, a built-in reload command and some other fixes
+ optimized some more code :emoji_slight_smile:

Website patches
+ Fixed an error with downloading a version - erroring out saying "File error".

Close to 100 downloads! :emoji_grinning:
Changes:
+ /workbench - opens a virtual & usable workbench
+ /me - like the minecraft's /me command, but better formatting
+ /colors - shows all of minecrafts color codes
~ /proton command can now check for updates (Use /proton update)
~
More optimization

NEW DOWNLOAD PAGE/WEBSITE
I got bored one day so I made a website for the Ion Project. All downloads from 1.4.5 and up will be stored on there.
Currently, Documentation page only contains a few commands.
Powertools!

After being requested by a few people, I have added the powertool command into Proton.

Usage:
Java:
/powertool [left|right(click)|clear] [command|clear]
Note: Make sure you put the `/` in the command string or else the command will not work

Changes:
+ Added /powertool
+ Added /list
+ Added /broadcast
+ Added /giveall (not sure if this was already added in the previous update)
+
Added /killall back
~ Fixed issue with /gms, /gma, & /gmsp
~ Fixed some player is not online messages
New command - /iteminfo (Thanks @sapphyrusxyz for suggestion)
A new command has been added to Proton. You can now view information about an item. IE: The item's lore, name, & ID.
Example:
Image%202017-04-12%20at%204.04.46%20PM.png

Currently only supports 6 lines for the lore, but if you would like to add more, change the amount of times the command loops (look into the code)

Changes:
+ Added /iteminfo (item)
+ Integrated json.sk support into Proton - the functions from json.sk that were put into proton have been renamed, but still have the same functionality. it's mostly meant for proton.sk to have jsons.
+ Added /setlore [line] [text]
Reactions: sapphyrusxyz
Proton
~ Optimized 70% of commands (Thanks @sapphyrusxyz)
+ Added /killall

General
+ New README.md (Thanks @sapphyrusxyz)
Reactions: sapphyrusxyz
Welcome Photon to the Module family!

New Features from Photon!

You can now modify specific settings of your worlds to disable Monster Spawning, Animal Spawning, Time Cycle, & more (being added soon)

You can get more information here.

Changes to Proton
Added:
+ /give command
+ /item command
+ Blacklisted items (mostly for give & item commands)
New Commands
Warps have been added to Proton!

Commands:

/warp [warpName] (player) = Teleports player to warp location
/setwarp [warpName] = Sets a warp location to sender
/warps = Views all warps that are set
/delwarp [warpName] = Deletes a warp

You can now safely teleport all players to your location! (Does not cause extreme server latency with 30+ players.)

Commands:

/tpall = Teleports all player's to sender's location