Ion - A Recreation of Essentials

Script Ion - A Recreation of Essentials v1.5.1

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Contributors
Vexio, sapphyrusxyz
Supported Minecraft Versions
  1. 1.8
  2. 1.9
  3. 1.10
  4. 1.11
ionproject.png

What is Ion?
Ion is a recreation of Essentials, within Skript 2.2 & skQuery. It contains features such as /vanish, /tp, /tpcoords, and many more.

You can find an entire Documentation on the GitHub Page.

What is Proton, Neutron, Electron & Photon for?
Ion is split-up into (currently) 4 Separate modules.
  • Proton currently contains 95% of all commands within Ion
  • Neutron is the Chat Manager of Ion. Still in the works, but currently allows player's with the permission to create chat groups and add people to them
  • Electron is an economy system. A fairly straight-forward system with /pay and /balance.
  • Photon is the newest module (As of v1.3) that is a replacer for some Minecraft Vanilla commands, like /gamerule. There are now per-world settings by using the /worldSettings and aswell /globalSettings
GitHub Page
I currently have a GitHub page for pretty much all my projects.
You can add your own gimmicks or ideas yourself on the GitHub page. Pretty cool; not gonna lie.
Author
Vexio
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.75 star(s) 4 ratings

More resources from Vexio

Latest updates

1. Website Fix & probably some other things i did but don't remember doing

Website Fix The download for the website stopped working, so I fixed that. :) Probably some...
  2. New Core Module & more Proton Commands

New Core Module This may be quite a bad thing to do now, but I've created a new module called...
  3. Bug fixes & Website patches

Bug Fixes ~ Fixed some issues with the /proton command + Added an update checker, an...

Latest reviews

download not work
--------------------------------------------
Vexio
Vexio
Fixed. But nextime, don't rate the resource before unless you actually used it please. You could've DM'd me or posted on the Disscussions page. Please delete this review or re-review after using. Thank you!
Great resource Vex, great seeing another developer who is organized with their work. Thanks :D
Vexio
Vexio
Thank you for your review!
Great skript. Little bugs here and there, but it has worked perfectly fine. Currently using it to run a lot of my network's commands.
Vexio
Vexio
Thank you!
Very nice, probably the best essentials recreation out there.
Vexio
Vexio
Thanks you! :D