- Vexio, sapphyrusxyz
- Supported Minecraft Versions
What is Ion?
Ion is a recreation of Essentials, within Skript 2.2 & skQuery. It contains features such as /vanish, /tp, /tpcoords, and many more.
You can find an entire Documentation on the GitHub Page.
What is Proton, Neutron, Electron & Photon for?
Ion is split-up into (currently) 4 Separate modules.
- Proton currently contains 95% of all commands within Ion
- Neutron is the Chat Manager of Ion. Still in the works, but currently allows player's with the permission to create chat groups and add people to them
- Electron is an economy system. A fairly straight-forward system with /pay and /balance.
- Photon is the newest module (As of v1.3) that is a replacer for some Minecraft Vanilla commands, like /gamerule. There are now per-world settings by using the /worldSettings and aswell /globalSettings
I currently have a GitHub page for pretty much all my projects.
You can add your own gimmicks or ideas yourself on the GitHub page. Pretty cool; not gonna lie.